Physical aggression in kids

Garima Agrawal

My 6. 5 yrs old son has become very aggressive off late. He keeps hitting his friends (both boys and girls) for very small issues. I have tried to talk it out with him but hasn't been much of the help.

• 1

Hi Garima! It is indeed frustrating to receive complaints about yr child about being aggressive. I would request you to look at the following factors: 1. How is his behavior with family members? 2. Any recent major change in child's life? 3. any roLe model at home whom he could be imitating or cartoon character on TV? 4.. Has he ever reported to u any incident of being teased or bulllied by his classmates/seniors? 5. What teachers have to say about him? 6. HAve u ever noticed what provokes him to do so? Your answer to above mentioned questions would help in guiding further.

she is not concentrating in studies

how to make her to interest in studies

my 10 yr old daughter

My 10 yr old daughter never finishes any work on time. Even if she have 3 day ho..

My daughter gets distracted while studyi..

she gets very much distracted while studying or writing

rudeness and stubeness in children

my daughter is very possessive about her personal things and she is rude wit..

my daughter shows interest in others and..

my 7 year old daughter always want to go to others house and spend time with out..

unhappy child

my 8 years old son gets bored of anything very soon. ..seems emotionally very se..

son's behaviour

my son is not obeying n started arguing in every thing.