Physical aggression in kids

Garima Agrawal

My 6. 5 yrs old son has become very aggressive off late. He keeps hitting his friends (both boys and girls) for very small issues. I have tried to talk it out with him but hasn't been much of the help.

• 1

Hi Garima! It is indeed frustrating to receive complaints about yr child about being aggressive. I would request you to look at the following factors: 1. How is his behavior with family members? 2. Any recent major change in child's life? 3. any roLe model at home whom he could be imitating or cartoon character on TV? 4.. Has he ever reported to u any incident of being teased or bulllied by his classmates/seniors? 5. What teachers have to say about him? 6. HAve u ever noticed what provokes him to do so? Your answer to above mentioned questions would help in guiding further.

Sit still in one place.

McKenzie having a hard time sit still in one place. She go all over place. She's..

child behaviour

short tempered

rudeness and stubeness in children

my daughter is very possessive about her personal things and she is rude wit..

she is not concentrating in studies

how to make her to interest in studies

less concentration

my son is having less concentration in any thing like study, hobbies. having ver..

My son 8+ years has habit of putting eve..

Child puts everything in mouth.