Physical health

Aakriti Jain

My daughtr is 13 months. She weighs only 7. 5kg. Her birth weight was 2. 4kg. She looks weak but she s active. Pls suggest me something for her growth.

aakriti jain

Thanks to both of u for suggestion.

neha haswani

Hey aakriti ....i think u need not worry about her weight if she is reaching her milestones....

Sunita

You can give her banana milkshake in the morning. Then you can give potato mashed in daal. It will help her to gain good weight. If you have started her dryfruit then you can give almonds too.

Kesar crush with milk

hi sweet momies my son is 1. 7 month old. can i give him kesar crush with milk..

Teeth

Hi , my son is 1 year 4 months old,but for him only 6 teeth was formed.. so can..

2 and half years cough

my son is 2 and half years... he starts coughing vigorously at midnight n it la..

Health

Health

sleeping problems

sleeping problems...... my son is 11 months old not sleeping properly ..at nigh..

brain work

I want to know my baby is lefty or righty

about stool color in babies

I want to know about white color stool in 2 year baby. is it serious problem or..

2. 3 yrs old having severe cough and col..

hi moms... my 2. 3 yrs old is having severe cough and cold. please suggest some..