Physical health

aakriti jain

My daughtr is 13 months. She weighs only 7. 5kg. Her birth weight was 2. 4kg. She looks weak but she s active. Pls suggest me something for her growth.

aakriti jain

Thanks to both of u for suggestion.

neha haswani

Hey aakriti ....i think u need not worry about her weight if she is reaching her milestones....

Sunita

You can give her banana milkshake in the morning. Then you can give potato mashed in daal. It will help her to gain good weight. If you have started her dryfruit then you can give almonds too.

severe cough

my son is 14months old since from few days he is suffering with severe cold and..

My baby is ignoring food since a weak..

I have stopped breastfeeding her since few days.. she used to eat khichidi n cer..

Hi give me the reason of gastro bcz my1 and half year old baby often suffering f..

what should be given in breakfast which..

I want to know d diet plan of my baby as she run seeing eatables things...

how to stop breastfeeding ...

my baby is 1. 6ys old and dont like eating anything.. somtimes she eats somethg..

I had asked expert on 20aprail for my b..

Now she is 2. 9yrs . everyone said her problem is due to excess milk so I stoppe..

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl

Health and wellnesd

My daughter is having everything but she is still lean how to increase her weigh..