Pica cravings

Neha Vashishta

Hi I am a mother of 5 year old son n I am expecting my second baby and I am 8 months plus 19 months pregnant' I am having this weird craving of eating chalk' how does it effect the development of baby if I am longing for such craving and eating chalk

• 1

prashant agarwal

It is better if u don't eat anything which is not suggested by a doctor Specially the stuff which ur not sure about I never heard eating a chock have anyways effected the mother and child but still don't take a risk at this mature stage of ur pregnancy

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

ate cooked green papaya in 27 weeks.

I ate some curry which had raw papaya added. I have heard it is unsafe in pregna..

low hemoglobin

hi.. I am 37 weeks pregnant.. I got my hemogram checked and I am shock to see..

Sleeping discomfort

Hiee all. ..i hv already once asked about sleeping pattern n u all suggested dt..

foetal movement chart

hi all, I am 7. 5 months pregnant. Yesterday i met my gynecologist, she gave a f..

Cold and caugh

Hi this is Radhika,now I am in 7nth month of pregnancy.. I am suffering from hea..

Cup of Tea

Hi I am in first trimester, pls advise how many cups of tea can take during preg..

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..