Pica cravings

Neha Vashishta

Hi I am a mother of 5 year old son n I am expecting my second baby and I am 8 months plus 19 months pregnant' I am having this weird craving of eating chalk' how does it effect the development of baby if I am longing for such craving and eating chalk

• 1

prashant agarwal

It is better if u don't eat anything which is not suggested by a doctor Specially the stuff which ur not sure about I never heard eating a chock have anyways effected the mother and child but still don't take a risk at this mature stage of ur pregnancy

Indigestion during pregnancy

I m 8 months pregnant and whatever I eat I find so much of problem for digestion..

Calcium tablet issue

Hi em in my 32 week and was advised to take calcimax tablet but instead I am tak..

Does sugar pass on to baby from expectin..

Hi I m 33 weeks pregnant, my latest report shows sugar.. does it pass on to the..

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

low hemoglobin

hi.. I am 37 weeks pregnant.. I got my hemogram checked and I am shock to see..

strech marks

how to reduce stretch marks near breasts. i m 26 week pragnant

More amniotic fluid

My wife is 33 weeks pregnant now. She has more amniotic fluid. Plz suggest her w..