Pica cravings

Neha Vashishta

Hi I am a mother of 5 year old son n I am expecting my second baby and I am 8 months plus 19 months pregnant' I am having this weird craving of eating chalk' how does it effect the development of baby if I am longing for such craving and eating chalk

• 1

prashant agarwal

It is better if u don't eat anything which is not suggested by a doctor Specially the stuff which ur not sure about I never heard eating a chock have anyways effected the mother and child but still don't take a risk at this mature stage of ur pregnancy

Sleeping discomfort

Hiee all. ..i hv already once asked about sleeping pattern n u all suggested dt..

Crazy Wifey

My wife is 22 weeks pregnent and is like depressed all the time. Also, she has t..

legs pain during pregnancy

i m 3 month pregnant n suffering from leg pain for last 3 days pls suggest me wh..

31 weeks pregnant

I have not eaten maggi since I got pregnant... but now I have huge craving for i..

gestational diabetes

is gestational diabetes effect baby.. my after 2hr glucose is 158 and my gyno sa..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

swelling of legs in second trimester

Im in my 24th week , my legs are swollen very much and I'm unable to walk, is it..

i'm 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake up i feel some pain in my vagina. is it no..