Pimple's n constipation for my one month and 18 days baby

rajeshwari s

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now a days it's looking somewhat whitish ...and the second problem is she is not pooping regularly...

• 2

rajeshwari s

thank you so much smitha..

Smitha

baby's as they grow stop pooping every day. toll 8 days if they don't poop it's normal. and for the pimple it must be some allergy. watch if babies clothes are clean. and no detergent in it and also watch what you eat.

my daughter getting twist in stomach

my daughter having twists in stomach and face get darken red.. what should I giv..

teether or soother for 4 month + baby ga..

my lo keeps crying a lot n put her fingers in mouth. she is 4 months+ can I give..

nose clear

3mnths k baby ka nose kaise saaf kiya jaye

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

hi

hi baby is 11mnths old n shes not standing without suppory n not trying to walk...

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...