Pimple's n constipation for my one month and 18 days baby

Rajeshwari S

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now a days it's looking somewhat whitish ...and the second problem is she is not pooping regularly...

• 2

rajeshwari s

thank you so much smitha..

Smitha

baby's as they grow stop pooping every day. toll 8 days if they don't poop it's normal. and for the pimple it must be some allergy. watch if babies clothes are clean. and no detergent in it and also watch what you eat.

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

Season changing

Season is changing and my baby is sweating so much and for than cold n cough att..

oil for massage

which oil is best for massage of a 3 months old among coconut/olive/mustard/almo..

losing hair

hi fellow mummies :) my three month old baby is losing his hairs. he has become..

my baby age 9 months not gaining weight

my baby was age of 9months he was 3. 1kg at the time of birth. now he was 7. 8kg..

infant food

suggest food fr 5 month baby