Sports and Games

Play date ideas

Ayushi Narula

I want to organize a play date for my 3 year old child please suggests some good ideas.

Mansi Srivastava

Try simple hide and seek or play ludo , snakes & ladder :)

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Ayushi, you can organize a hide and seek game, a craft or colour activity, some circle time where children do pass the parcel or rhymes. Have some convenient snacks such as homemade muffins to offer to children. This will keep them busy.

Neha Sharma

Hi Ayushi! Babies love to scribble and draw. You could perhaps get a small whiteboard and let them scribble,draw,write whatever they want to. Get markers of different colors and let them color it up. :)

Hi Ayushi, for play dates ensure that you have a number of activities planned out and with backups, just in case if the children do not find the game appealing. Few ideas would be, maybe a small dance party. Most children enjoy the fast rhythms and like to move around a lot. You could also have a small crafting activity, like making a boat or an aeroplane and then make them fly the aeroplane and the let the boats float. I hope I have given you something to start of with. Enjoy :)

suggestion on toy's

hey all, please share your experience on what kind of toys can I buy for my 18 m..

Games

Hi Friends, My son is 1yr 10 months and he is very much attached to cell phones..

baby food

what food we can give to our child during journey ?

HOW TO KEEP OUR LILL ONE'S BUSY.......

How to keep an active toddler occupied indoors Share In th..

Activities for 16 month old

Hie moms!! My lo is 16 month old, i wanted to knw wat kind of activities can b s..

3year old feeling bore

Hi all My 3year old daughter feels bore at home in spite of watching rhymes and..

food for 2 years

breakfast, lunch, dinner for 2 years baby

Game and Learning

What are the best toddler's game that can be both fun and learning for him?