Play School & Learning Centre

Sunny

Hello everyone, I'm back on site after long time. Pls suggest some good Play Schools & Learning Centres in Gurgaon. Though my Son is 16months and still have time. But still I want to keep homework ready.

• 6

Sunny

And also 1 major problem m facing that my son has a habit of throwing things on floor and it has been increasing now. Throwing phones have become very normal for him. I scold him lot of times but he seems to be very nonchalant about it. Pls Pls suggest

Sunny

thanks u so much everyone its a great help. Also can i know from which age i should start the Play school? He is 16 months old now.

Chhavi Arora

Hi Sunny... Check out Intellitots. It is wonderful place for children in the early years. For infants and toddlers ,Bouncing Babies parent child program has started which provides an opportunity to both parents and children to experience together the joys of music and movement, baby yoga, art enrichment and storytelling with professionally trained experts in early learning and child development. Also, you can experience a free trail class.

hey Sunny, good to have you back. The schools suggested by admin are some of the best ones. Could you also share if you have any location preferences here in Gurgaon.

Also, please look up the preschool ranking link to check out the latest rankings of these preschools by parents.

Hi Sunny! welcome back! :) Some of the good ones are Pallavan, Pathways early years, & intellitots.

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..