Play School & Learning Centre

Sunny

Hello everyone, I'm back on site after long time. Pls suggest some good Play Schools & Learning Centres in Gurgaon. Though my Son is 16months and still have time. But still I want to keep homework ready.

• 6

Sunny

And also 1 major problem m facing that my son has a habit of throwing things on floor and it has been increasing now. Throwing phones have become very normal for him. I scold him lot of times but he seems to be very nonchalant about it. Pls Pls suggest

Sunny

thanks u so much everyone its a great help. Also can i know from which age i should start the Play school? He is 16 months old now.

Chhavi Arora

Hi Sunny... Check out Intellitots. It is wonderful place for children in the early years. For infants and toddlers ,Bouncing Babies parent child program has started which provides an opportunity to both parents and children to experience together the joys of music and movement, baby yoga, art enrichment and storytelling with professionally trained experts in early learning and child development. Also, you can experience a free trail class.

hey Sunny, good to have you back. The schools suggested by admin are some of the best ones. Could you also share if you have any location preferences here in Gurgaon.

Also, please look up the preschool ranking link to check out the latest rankings of these preschools by parents.

Hi Sunny! welcome back! :) Some of the good ones are Pallavan, Pathways early years, & intellitots.

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

education

my daughter is 2 years old so,what is the right time to start education .

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

when he is talk

talking

habbit

hi my boy is 2. 9 year how to remove his bad habbit