Play School

Sankari

Planning to put my 2 yr old daughter in play School. Howz kudos play School? Or Euro kids ?

• 4

Chandni Mukherjee

Hi Sankari, whr r u finally planning to send ur kid.. coz my son is also gonna b 2yrs nxt week so i'm also searching for a good playgroup. If u hav come across something good, do suggest.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

hi more than on a brand name make sure school is near to tour house because its starting and child may get cranky copelling school staff to call u. also long distance may irritate child.

Raj Kiran

Eurokids - Both my kids did their play school there. Its really a good curriculum. You just have to trust them and rest is guaranteed. However the quality varies from centre to centre. We reside in Chennai and the Perungudi one is one of the best.

Hi sankari! Most of the eurokids preschools are franchised. so make sure that you do a thorough check by visiting the preschool durring preschool hrs.

Pre primary schools

Please tell me about the requirements of montessori school and what to look in a..

select school board

my child is 2 and half year. plz you suggest me which board is good for him CB..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..