Play School

Sankari

Planning to put my 2 yr old daughter in play School. Howz kudos play School? Or Euro kids ?

• 4

Chandni Mukherjee

Hi Sankari, whr r u finally planning to send ur kid.. coz my son is also gonna b 2yrs nxt week so i'm also searching for a good playgroup. If u hav come across something good, do suggest.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

hi more than on a brand name make sure school is near to tour house because its starting and child may get cranky copelling school staff to call u. also long distance may irritate child.

Raj Kiran

Eurokids - Both my kids did their play school there. Its really a good curriculum. You just have to trust them and rest is guaranteed. However the quality varies from centre to centre. We reside in Chennai and the Perungudi one is one of the best.

Hi sankari! Most of the eurokids preschools are franchised. so make sure that you do a thorough check by visiting the preschool durring preschool hrs.

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

education

my daughter is 2 years old so,what is the right time to start education .

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2