Play School

Sankari

Planning to put my 2 yr old daughter in play School. Howz kudos play School? Or Euro kids ?

• 4

Chandni Mukherjee

Hi Sankari, whr r u finally planning to send ur kid.. coz my son is also gonna b 2yrs nxt week so i'm also searching for a good playgroup. If u hav come across something good, do suggest.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

hi more than on a brand name make sure school is near to tour house because its starting and child may get cranky copelling school staff to call u. also long distance may irritate child.

Raj Kiran

Eurokids - Both my kids did their play school there. Its really a good curriculum. You just have to trust them and rest is guaranteed. However the quality varies from centre to centre. We reside in Chennai and the Perungudi one is one of the best.

Hi sankari! Most of the eurokids preschools are franchised. so make sure that you do a thorough check by visiting the preschool durring preschool hrs.

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..