Play school

Margaret Ronald

Hii. My son is 1yr n 10mnths old. I hve taken admission for him in play school. He has to join frm april. Til den he ll b 2yrs old. M vry tnsd whethr its gud fr him or too early to snd him

Pallavi Peter

No 2yrs is a good age but plz keep an eye on ur child,I mean observe his behavior and other stuff if he cries to go next morning or even after a week its something u need to see where the prob is. if he loves it then we'll he has adjusted well.. but as its new just keep an open eye of everything he does

involving kids

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging he..

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..