Play school

Margaret Ronald

Hii. My son is 1yr n 10mnths old. I hve taken admission for him in play school. He has to join frm april. Til den he ll b 2yrs old. M vry tnsd whethr its gud fr him or too early to snd him

Pallavi Peter

No 2yrs is a good age but plz keep an eye on ur child,I mean observe his behavior and other stuff if he cries to go next morning or even after a week its something u need to see where the prob is. if he loves it then we'll he has adjusted well.. but as its new just keep an open eye of everything he does

when he is talk

talking

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

Education

Not replying to questions. Hi, My son is 3 years old and he has been going t..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..