Play school

Margaret Ronald

Hii. My son is 1yr n 10mnths old. I hve taken admission for him in play school. He has to join frm april. Til den he ll b 2yrs old. M vry tnsd whethr its gud fr him or too early to snd him

Pallavi Peter

No 2yrs is a good age but plz keep an eye on ur child,I mean observe his behavior and other stuff if he cries to go next morning or even after a week its something u need to see where the prob is. if he loves it then we'll he has adjusted well.. but as its new just keep an open eye of everything he does

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school