Play time accessory

Anamika

Hi all beautiful mommyz, Now a days my 7 Month lo start crawling ,so I m very much worried that if he would fallen down from bed. :( so decided to keep him on floor during his play time. Can u suggest some thing that I can cover the floor area so that he would not hurt if fall down suddenly .also suggest some good brand so that I can get it online. thanks ..

Shraddha Gurung

Hi, Anamika!I'd suggest Play Mats as well! fluffy pillows are of help too! It's completely okay to worry about this. Just be a little careful and you'll have nothing to worry about :)

simran sharma

hi Anamika, You can buy a play mat for your baby, i also bought one for my daughter when she was small.. It proved really useful :) Play mats are available evrywhere ,, you can search on any online site you prefer.. i bought it from nearby toy shop ,, it does not have any brand or label but it is good in quality :)

sipper

when shall I start sipper to my baby?

help me

my daughter 1 year can i stop breastfeeding

Top feeding with breastfeeding

Hi my baby boy is 2 months old he is not satisfied wid breastmilk.. He feel lyk..

tummy looking different..

malish karte waqt ek padosi aunty n kaha tumhare baby ka tummy different SA hai..

How to change breastfeeding to bottle fe..

i am IT professional and am planning to back to work but 5 months girl baby is n..

Baby sleeping for long

Hello friends, my 3 months old boy sleeps approximately 18 to 19 hrs in a day....

Unworthy Women

Hi Great Mothers, I have alwayz been reading your blogs.. it's such a pleasure..

pista for 7 months baby

can I add pista in home made recipe for 7 months baby