Play way

Reena

Hi, My daughter would turn 2 in june next year. We want her to go to play way . Can someone suggest a good play way in panchkula, Haryana

Anisha

proximity is important.

Kritika

Reena, when choosing a school, also find out what their feedback mechanism is. schools which have a closed door policy, where the parents are not not updated regularly on the child, or can't meet the teacher when required are a big no-no at this stage. at this stage, more than the child learning a,b,c,d it is important to let the child be comfortable and let him develop with a guidance of school and parents combined.

Reena, best way is to ask parents. shortlist some schools and go visit them. you can check out the things on your own. what worked for me was that i went to the schools at chutti time when moms were taking children back home and at that time i talked to them. they gave feedbacks which helped me decide.

Ravina

Hi Reena, look for one that is close home, has good infrastructure including outdoor space, and a decent teacher to children ration. Best is visit some personally and talk to parents whose children are going there already.

Nita Sahni

hi Reena , try paathshala-its in zirakhpur, and the Nurtuary in sector 20. I would suggest you to spend at least 1-2 hrs at both the places to then choose one.

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..