Play way

Reena

Hi, My daughter would turn 2 in june next year. We want her to go to play way . Can someone suggest a good play way in panchkula, Haryana

Anisha

proximity is important.

Kritika

Reena, when choosing a school, also find out what their feedback mechanism is. schools which have a closed door policy, where the parents are not not updated regularly on the child, or can't meet the teacher when required are a big no-no at this stage. at this stage, more than the child learning a,b,c,d it is important to let the child be comfortable and let him develop with a guidance of school and parents combined.

Reena, best way is to ask parents. shortlist some schools and go visit them. you can check out the things on your own. what worked for me was that i went to the schools at chutti time when moms were taking children back home and at that time i talked to them. they gave feedbacks which helped me decide.

Ravina

Hi Reena, look for one that is close home, has good infrastructure including outdoor space, and a decent teacher to children ration. Best is visit some personally and talk to parents whose children are going there already.

Nita Sahni

hi Reena , try paathshala-its in zirakhpur, and the Nurtuary in sector 20. I would suggest you to spend at least 1-2 hrs at both the places to then choose one.

admission for nursery

what is the actual age for a baby to admit in nursery..

education

Hello every body ...i need a suggestion from experienced moms.. My son is 18 mon..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Which school is good

My son is 2. 8yrs and what a suggestion which will be the right school for him....

Speaks in his own language

My son is 1 year 7 month old. He speaks some word like Aai, baba , Kaka, mamma,..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

what you do when your child returns from..

welcome them!! hmm right !! like you welcome any lovely guest coming to your pl..