Please help

Poonam Chopra

Hi my both kids r suffering from cough n cold. my daughter is on homeopathic treatment .she is very prone to cough n cold as the season change. Now my son is also having the same problem. Its very much difficult to manage both of them at the same time. Plz help or suggest me some home remedies which I can give both of them to cure ..

Manisha Joshi

You can try giving them honey mixed in lime juice in warm water before they brush their teeth. Giving this regularly will increase immunity and reduce cough and cold. I always give this to my daughter... only difference is I mix honey and karela juice.

poonam chopra

Thnku dear.. I will try it

Swathi Rao

Give a teaspoon of honey with a. small amount of finely chopped ginger before bed time if your kids are above 1 year. I used boil milk with a pinch of turmeric & give it to my 3 yr old whenever he has cough. It really works as a miracle. For cold steam N vaporubs are the best thing. In case of blocked nostrils use nasoclear drops N try to remove the phlegm using a nasal aspirator. Massage little Vicks on the chest,back ,neck N sides of nose before putting to bed. Keep them warm.

Noisy nose

My son always having noise from nose while breathing other things are absolutely..

brain development

My child is 3. 5 years. she says some words but her development is not much. she..

food and nutrition

Hi... my younger daughter who is five years eleven years old does not like to ea..

thanks poonam

For the valuation feedback 9819020958

summer healthy food

hi actually i want to know how we can care our children in summer at home regard..

bedtime wetting

hi i m gargi my son is of 5 yrs 9 months. he still urinate at night or whenever..

my son is 3 years old he is suffering fr..

hi this is dipali my son is 3 years old and he is suffering from cold and cough..