Please help

Poonam Chopra

Hi my both kids r suffering from cough n cold. my daughter is on homeopathic treatment .she is very prone to cough n cold as the season change. Now my son is also having the same problem. Its very much difficult to manage both of them at the same time. Plz help or suggest me some home remedies which I can give both of them to cure ..

Manisha Joshi

You can try giving them honey mixed in lime juice in warm water before they brush their teeth. Giving this regularly will increase immunity and reduce cough and cold. I always give this to my daughter... only difference is I mix honey and karela juice.

poonam chopra

Thnku dear.. I will try it

Swathi Rao

Give a teaspoon of honey with a. small amount of finely chopped ginger before bed time if your kids are above 1 year. I used boil milk with a pinch of turmeric & give it to my 3 yr old whenever he has cough. It really works as a miracle. For cold steam N vaporubs are the best thing. In case of blocked nostrils use nasoclear drops N try to remove the phlegm using a nasal aspirator. Massage little Vicks on the chest,back ,neck N sides of nose before putting to bed. Keep them warm.

My baby girl 5 month old her weight is not increase plz give me some suggesti..

about health

my son always suffer cold

how to maintain his health n nutrition

I m a pharmacist.. full day I should be at pharmacy. he is very sensitive to col..

causes of skin pores

what is the reason of skin pores and solution of this.

stomach pain

my daughter 5half year old ....offenly she say my stomach is paining.... we have..

leg pain

at the time of playing my boy face an accident that his knee hit on a steel base..

cough and cold

my kid is 5 years old .he catches cold quit often and became of this eat doesn't..

shuttering issue

my child tries to speak very fast he is shuttering while speaking since a year...