Please help

poonam chopra

Hi my both kids r suffering from cough n cold. my daughter is on homeopathic treatment .she is very prone to cough n cold as the season change. Now my son is also having the same problem. Its very much difficult to manage both of them at the same time. Plz help or suggest me some home remedies which I can give both of them to cure ..

Manisha Joshi

You can try giving them honey mixed in lime juice in warm water before they brush their teeth. Giving this regularly will increase immunity and reduce cough and cold. I always give this to my daughter... only difference is I mix honey and karela juice.

poonam chopra

Thnku dear.. I will try it

Swathi Rao

Give a teaspoon of honey with a. small amount of finely chopped ginger before bed time if your kids are above 1 year. I used boil milk with a pinch of turmeric & give it to my 3 yr old whenever he has cough. It really works as a miracle. For cold steam N vaporubs are the best thing. In case of blocked nostrils use nasoclear drops N try to remove the phlegm using a nasal aspirator. Massage little Vicks on the chest,back ,neck N sides of nose before putting to bed. Keep them warm.

My 6 yrs old Daughter. She doesnt eat an..

pls help out how to give her fruits to eat.

Steamer

Shall we use steamer for heavy cold and cough, any suggestions and recommendatio..

cough

how to stop cough soon.. now exam gng on.... he has 3 yrs 2 month

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

cold

how can improve her cold

Bedwetting at night

my son is 4 yrs n 4 months old . still he does su su on bed during mid night whe..