Poop concern

abhaya desai

My daughter is 2 years 7 month old... She passes her tool once in 2 days n her poop is very aweful n she does one big poop that's it... Is thr añy concern

• 5

मानसी मानसी

givee her Castrol oil mixed in lukewarm water she will be fine

Sunita Grover Oberoi

pl give her over ripen banana n papaya daily. mango, grapes, spinach, moong dhuli daal etc. help in curing constipation. plus curd helps in digestion, add it in her diet necessarily. you may give her raisin, almonds, pistachio or any other nuts she likes. give with hot milk, she will be fine in a week's time. you may give her full cream milk too.

pushpa paliwal

Dear u great bottle guard and boil n grind it and add this pulp in her every food. U can use carrot as well. It will help a lot and give her double toned milk.

abhaya desai

Swati aweful mean it's smells very bad... Çan u specific fabire mean what exactly shd I add in her diet n she drink 5 glass of water in a day

Hi Abhaya, can you please explain what do you mean awful -- is it the smell or colour? Include more water and fibre in your daughters diet.

tracheomalasia

my baby having noisy breathing she is 2yrs 2mnths only and waight is also very l..

nose cleaner pump

Hie.. My baby is 18 months old.. shez having cold and cough and running nose als..

head swelling

hii all, my son had a fall this afternoon and he has developed big swelling on h..

How to cure cough by natural remedies

My child is having cough. What to do ?? N how can we. Improve immunity power

severe cough

hi frnds my son is 14months old he is suffering vth severe cough and running nos..

Medicine

Which medicine is good for Baby's fever?

phlegm in throat

my son having cold from last 2 week but now there is improvement in his cold but..

weight gain

Hi. my baby is now 1 yr 10 months old.. now a days he is not gaining weight.. 10..