Poop problem

VIGNESWARI MARIAPPAN

My daughter is 1 year and 11 months. She has problem with poop. She poop three days once. Her poo is hard and large and paining too. Is there any home remedies to cure. Please tell some ideas?

• 2

VIGNESWARI MARIAPPAN

Thank u so much. I ll try these things.

Shatabdi Sarkar

Hi. vigneswari... Few things which I did... will suggest you. Every morning give honey then water. Give sabudana kheye. And at night give milk boiled with munekka. encourage to drink plenty of water. These things will help .take care and God bless u.

cough and running nose

My son has cough at nights the most it's dry cough n now running nose as well....

vaccination

Hi! my son is 18 months old. His weight is 9 kg. He is a fussy eater. Is his we..

Is my son weight appropriate to his age?

my son is 2 years and 8 months old and his weight is 12 kgs. Is his weight is co..

teeth cavity

my baby is 2 yrs old and she is having cavity in her front teeth ..m not giving..

Breakfast

Give some breakfast ideas my son is 17 months old. Bored of eating poha upma idl..

food good for immune system

which food make strong immune system

eating bad things

My son is 2yrs old. he is slowly inbuliting a habit of eating cement,powder,crea..