Poop problem

VIGNESWARI MARIAPPAN

My daughter is 1 year and 11 months. She has problem with poop. She poop three days once. Her poo is hard and large and paining too. Is there any home remedies to cure. Please tell some ideas?

• 2

VIGNESWARI MARIAPPAN

Thank u so much. I ll try these things.

Shatabdi Sarkar

Hi. vigneswari... Few things which I did... will suggest you. Every morning give honey then water. Give sabudana kheye. And at night give milk boiled with munekka. encourage to drink plenty of water. These things will help .take care and God bless u.

My son is 3year old but doesn't like to..

Hi ...My son is 3year old but he doesn't eat any fruit.. He makes a lots of fuss..

pentaxim vaccine

any parent went for pentaxim vaccine recently for their kid? mine got one today..

Suffering from cold

My baby is in 1. 4 years, she is suffering from cold while giving her medicine..

about stool color in babies

I want to know about white color stool in 2 year baby. is it serious problem or..

How to boost immunity in kids?

does anyone know how to build immunity in kids?My son has been catching cold ver..

sleeping

my baby is not taking proper sleeping what can i do

loose motion

what should given for eating while baby doing potty

Is my son weight appropriate to his age?

my son is 2 years and 8 months old and his weight is 12 kgs. Is his weight is co..