Post partum hair loss

raksha iyer

Has anyone gone with post partum hairloss? I am facing it... any suggestions or remedy?

Jaqlyn Reddy

I went through the same, diet needs to be taken well like palak, fish etc.

raksha iyer

Ya sure i will consult pead... thanc again...

Aishwarya Ganesh

I am not sure of minitop do consult with the pediatrician. I too faced hairloss after birth. I used to cleanse with mild shampoo like Himalaya herbal shampoo with few drops of apple vinegar and I take almond, soya, and all type of fruits in diet. Eat healthy it gives you a good bounce back. Now I face less hair loss.

raksha iyer

Thanx a lot... went to doctor... she has given me mintop2 solution to apply and some nutritional supplements.. but i am in doubt about the mintop as i am breastfeeding my baby... is mintop safe to apply?

Aishwarya Ganesh

I have faced it too it happens due to the hormonal changes. Try using few drops of apple cider vinegar along with your shampoo. Use herbal based mild shampoo. ACV removes dandruff and dirts from your hair, it cleans the pores and makes it permeable for oil. Use pure coconut oil. Leave it overnight and wash the next day. Now my baby is 11 months old and my hairfall has reduced. If you have too much hair fall consult the dermatologist. Take care and eat healthy.

Indigestion during pregnancy

I m 8 months pregnant and whatever I eat I find so much of problem for digestion..

ate cooked green papaya in 27 weeks.

I ate some curry which had raw papaya added. I have heard it is unsafe in pregna..

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..

Cup of Tea

Hi I am in first trimester, pls advise how many cups of tea can take during preg..

drink daily orange juice is good or not

hello I am 4 week pregnant can you tell me it is safe to drink orange juice dail..

what to add in Milk

Hello fellow Moms,pls suggest what can be added to milk which is good for both e..

Cold and caugh

Hi this is Radhika,now I am in 7nth month of pregnancy.. I am suffering from hea..

Sleeping discomfort

Hiee all. ..i hv already once asked about sleeping pattern n u all suggested dt..