Post partum hair loss

Raksha Iyer

Has anyone gone with post partum hairloss? I am facing it... any suggestions or remedy?

Jaqlyn Reddy

I went through the same, diet needs to be taken well like palak, fish etc.

raksha iyer

Ya sure i will consult pead... thanc again...

Aishwarya Ganesh

I am not sure of minitop do consult with the pediatrician. I too faced hairloss after birth. I used to cleanse with mild shampoo like Himalaya herbal shampoo with few drops of apple vinegar and I take almond, soya, and all type of fruits in diet. Eat healthy it gives you a good bounce back. Now I face less hair loss.

raksha iyer

Thanx a lot... went to doctor... she has given me mintop2 solution to apply and some nutritional supplements.. but i am in doubt about the mintop as i am breastfeeding my baby... is mintop safe to apply?

Aishwarya Ganesh

I have faced it too it happens due to the hormonal changes. Try using few drops of apple cider vinegar along with your shampoo. Use herbal based mild shampoo. ACV removes dandruff and dirts from your hair, it cleans the pores and makes it permeable for oil. Use pure coconut oil. Leave it overnight and wash the next day. Now my baby is 11 months old and my hairfall has reduced. If you have too much hair fall consult the dermatologist. Take care and eat healthy.

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..

multiple c section

hi all. I'm in third trimester of my second pregnancy. I had horizontal c sectio..

uncomfortable with everything

Hi mommies i need help. I m 25 weeks pregnant and i m not comfortable with doing..

query on Maintane & Folinext tab

I have missed my period in month of Jan and my last period was on 23rd Dec. I ha..

Crazy Wifey

My wife is 22 weeks pregnent and is like depressed all the time. Also, she has t..

More amniotic fluid

My wife is 33 weeks pregnant now. She has more amniotic fluid. Plz suggest her w..

never get my ques answrd

i post my ques bt nvr gt thm ans by ne exprt

baby movement

I am in 19th week of pregnancy but still I haven't noticed baby movement.. my an..