Post partum hair loss

Raksha Iyer

Has anyone gone with post partum hairloss? I am facing it... any suggestions or remedy?

Jaqlyn Reddy

I went through the same, diet needs to be taken well like palak, fish etc.

raksha iyer

Ya sure i will consult pead... thanc again...

Aishwarya Ganesh

I am not sure of minitop do consult with the pediatrician. I too faced hairloss after birth. I used to cleanse with mild shampoo like Himalaya herbal shampoo with few drops of apple vinegar and I take almond, soya, and all type of fruits in diet. Eat healthy it gives you a good bounce back. Now I face less hair loss.

raksha iyer

Thanx a lot... went to doctor... she has given me mintop2 solution to apply and some nutritional supplements.. but i am in doubt about the mintop as i am breastfeeding my baby... is mintop safe to apply?

Aishwarya Ganesh

I have faced it too it happens due to the hormonal changes. Try using few drops of apple cider vinegar along with your shampoo. Use herbal based mild shampoo. ACV removes dandruff and dirts from your hair, it cleans the pores and makes it permeable for oil. Use pure coconut oil. Leave it overnight and wash the next day. Now my baby is 11 months old and my hairfall has reduced. If you have too much hair fall consult the dermatologist. Take care and eat healthy.

feeling intimacy

hi m 34 week prego and as i know its really a risky time for sex. but during day..

low hb at 30 weeks

I'm having hb level of only 9 gms. Plz help

Pain in lower abdomen

Hi Iam 19 weeks pregnent and and from last 2 days iam feeling pain in my lower..

multiple c section

hi all. I'm in third trimester of my second pregnancy. I had horizontal c sectio..

driving?

I am 12 week pregnant. can I drive scooty ?

query on Maintane & Folinext tab

I have missed my period in month of Jan and my last period was on 23rd Dec. I ha..

How important are Supplements

In second trimester is it important to take calcium, Iron n Multivitamin daily?..