Post pregnacy belly fat

Aisha

Hi kalaniji,I'm havng post pregnancy belly fat and 3 weeks before I have under gone laparscopy surgery for removal of cyst is it possible to lose belly fat without exercise. Plz advice me I'm feeling very depressed.

Aisha

Thnks everyone for for support and advice.

. one thing one of friends suggest which really worked for me. After delivery have only luke warm for 6 months. It helps to melt all fat without much doing excercise It is a temporary fat.. if you timely work for it. It will vanish in 6 months.

Hair fall post pregnancy

Hello everyone my baby is 6 months old have tremendous hairfall please suggest s..

weight

my baby is 1year old. her birth weight is 3kg. and now she is 8kg. I m worried a..

Going through depression...

Hello ,I am in 4th month pregnancy, earlier me n my husband  used stay away from..

Teething

Hi everyone my daughter is 5 months old i juss want to know at what age she 'll..

Weight loss

Hi all.. Just wanted to know that can i do dieting during breastfeeding.. As p..

tummy tucking

does using abdominal belt makes any difference in tucking tummy after c section..

Cancer problem in a family

Hello. My Mil is suffering from bone cancer.. her chemotherapy haven't started y..