Post pregnacy belly fat

Aisha

Hi kalaniji,I'm havng post pregnancy belly fat and 3 weeks before I have under gone laparscopy surgery for removal of cyst is it possible to lose belly fat without exercise. Plz advice me I'm feeling very depressed.

Aisha

Thnks everyone for for support and advice.

. one thing one of friends suggest which really worked for me. After delivery have only luke warm for 6 months. It helps to melt all fat without much doing excercise It is a temporary fat.. if you timely work for it. It will vanish in 6 months.

teething

My 13month lo was very irritated from last 1week bcoz of teething. not properly..

why do kids have cough and running nose often any remedy

hi

hi all, I recently got hurt to my ankles and I tie band whenever I have pain for..

Cancer problem in a family

Hello. My Mil is suffering from bone cancer.. her chemotherapy haven't started y..

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..

Going through depression...

Hello ,I am in 4th month pregnancy, earlier me n my husband  used stay away from..

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

pain in stiches

hi.. i am a mother of 4. 5momths daughter. delivered my baby thru c-section. I a..