Post pregnacy belly fat

Aisha

Hi kalaniji,I'm havng post pregnancy belly fat and 3 weeks before I have under gone laparscopy surgery for removal of cyst is it possible to lose belly fat without exercise. Plz advice me I'm feeling very depressed.

Aisha

Thnks everyone for for support and advice.

. one thing one of friends suggest which really worked for me. After delivery have only luke warm for 6 months. It helps to melt all fat without much doing excercise It is a temporary fat.. if you timely work for it. It will vanish in 6 months.

blood infection

my daughter has blood infection 17000 with fever and cough .i consult with docto..

Weight loss

Hi all.. Just wanted to know that can i do dieting during breastfeeding.. As p..

Heavy Bleeding after 6. 5 months C secti..

Hi All, Have delivered my female baby in the month of September and had very li..

why do kids have cough and running nose often any remedy

Defacate issue of baby

baby is 2 months old. since last 2 days he is not discharge of faeces from the b..

Hair fall post pregnancy

Hello everyone my baby is 6 months old have tremendous hairfall please suggest s..

pain in stiches

hi.. i am a mother of 4. 5momths daughter. delivered my baby thru c-section. I a..

Health

hello friends ,my baby is 8 months old having hard tool with Dark green colour...