Post pregnancy hairfall

Heeba latif

My son is about 3 months old now n i am facing severe hairfall.. anyone else going through the similiar problem and any remedy for it to stop??

vandana

My baby is five months old. I am also facing hairfall problem. Plz suggest any remedy.

Priyanka

M facing same problm. Pls suggest something to prevent hairfall

Nidhi Agarwal

Don't worry I also had severe hair fall post pregnancy.... but after any severe illness or prolonged medical condition lk pregnancy the hair go thru this dead phase and fall but they regrow again don't worry my hair fall has stopped nw

Cold and fever

Hello Friends.. I'm 16weeks(last week of 4th month) pregnant now. Im frequently..

Cold and caugh

Hi this is Radhika,now I am in 7nth month of pregnancy.. I am suffering from hea..

ate cooked green papaya in 27 weeks.

I ate some curry which had raw papaya added. I have heard it is unsafe in pregna..

i'm 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake up i feel some pain in my vagina. is it no..

Next child gap

hii which is d best to use for next child gap... nw I'm a mother of 9mnth premat..

drink daily orange juice is good or not

hello I am 4 week pregnant can you tell me it is safe to drink orange juice dail..

delivery in 37 week of pregnancy

hi,this is my 2nd pregnancy with c_section and my baby is in breech posterior po..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..