Potty train

Annie Priya

My son is 1. 4 years and if i try to make him sit on his potty chair he starts crying. He wants to do potty but he refuses. How can I train him

• 2

Annie Priya

Thanks Zanzanil for ur valuable advise

Zanzanil Patel

Hii I am also planning to start my son potty training. I will try getting him used to sitting on his potty trainer chair as just any other chair first and gradually take things from there. I think he is too young to understand much as yet to will try but just take it easy until he's about 2+ and understands much better. With my older daughter I started to potty train her I think after she was 2. They need to be given something that helps them sit for a while. In her case it was tv. So I 1st got her sitting on the mini pot for few mins at different times of the day just casually. Then gradually got her to do susu in it and gradually further on. All I will suggest just take it easy. They can barely follow instructions like come, give, go, no..... etc. Potty training will take a while. Don't stress yourself.

Hi My daughter is having cold ,running n..

I have given her cetizen syrup an d home remedies too but her eye keeps on leak..

Baby cries alot while sleeping night

Friends can anyone suggest some tips to help baby sleeping during night. my daug..

walking

my baby is 1 year old. yet she is not walking.. in which month baby walks..

how to stop breastfeed

hello . my baby is 1. 5 year old. he is still on breastfeed. how can I stop the..

What my son want to say is not clear to..

What he want to say is nt clear

Constantly falling sick.

My daughter is 2. 5 years old and she is constantly sick. For the last 6 months..

How Do You Choose The Right Pediatrician..

A harmonious doctor-patient relationship is very important for you and your baby..