Potty train

Annie Priya

My son is 1. 4 years and if i try to make him sit on his potty chair he starts crying. He wants to do potty but he refuses. How can I train him

• 2

Annie Priya

Thanks Zanzanil for ur valuable advise

Zanzanil Patel

Hii I am also planning to start my son potty training. I will try getting him used to sitting on his potty trainer chair as just any other chair first and gradually take things from there. I think he is too young to understand much as yet to will try but just take it easy until he's about 2+ and understands much better. With my older daughter I started to potty train her I think after she was 2. They need to be given something that helps them sit for a while. In her case it was tv. So I 1st got her sitting on the mini pot for few mins at different times of the day just casually. Then gradually got her to do susu in it and gradually further on. All I will suggest just take it easy. They can barely follow instructions like come, give, go, no..... etc. Potty training will take a while. Don't stress yourself.

milk consumption

Hi my daughter is now close to 1. 5 years. How much of milk consumption on a dai..

Leave breastfeeding

Hello all.. My baby is 18 month old.. I want to stop breastfeeding now.. He is d..

Does not eat atol

Hi mothers, my baby is 1. 6 yrs old. He only drinks milk, but doesn't eat anythi..

baby weight

my baby is 3month old I want to know the correct weight

to stop breast feeding

my daughter is now 16 months old, she needs my feed in between her sleeping time..

sleeping issue

hii moms.. my baby is 1 yr old.. but she does not sleep properly as much as she..

hair care

my daughter is 2years .. Her hair growth is very slow... can u advice me home r..