Potty train

Shivangi Gupta

Hello all... my son is 2 years and 2 months now. Earlier he used to tell me whenever he wanted to go to the washroom but for last 15 days, he had stopped doing that and pees in his pants most of the time. Secondly, he wets his bed in the night and still asks for bottle milk in the middle of the night. Please help me guide how to overcome this.

• 1

Shivangi Gupta

Thanks Carol. I will definitely try this. Hopefully it 'll work. I need to 've some patience though. ☺

Head bumps while learning to walk

My 1 year old is frequently falling while learning to walk n injuring himself. l..

food chart

I need daily food chart

hitting and biting

my 2 year old baby just hits and bites if we do something which she doesn't like..

is my daughter weight according her age.

my daughter is 2yrs 3 months old. her weight is 12 kg. is her weight is correct..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

nap time

hi my 2 year old had the best routine wake up at 9-9. 30, milk,bf,play time,lunc..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

one to one chat with parent

is there any field in patent lane where we can chat with a fellow parent one to..