Potty train

Shivangi Gupta

Hello all... my son is 2 years and 2 months now. Earlier he used to tell me whenever he wanted to go to the washroom but for last 15 days, he had stopped doing that and pees in his pants most of the time. Secondly, he wets his bed in the night and still asks for bottle milk in the middle of the night. Please help me guide how to overcome this.

• 1

Shivangi Gupta

Thanks Carol. I will definitely try this. Hopefully it 'll work. I need to 've some patience though. ☺

hi this is sravani

my daughter age 2 years 9 months she don't like to eat food ,she was very thin a..

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

Feeding baby in the night

Heloo.. my daughter is 17 months old.. I need to feed her in the night also....

nowadys dr. brandy is not available

even i hav head abt dr. brandy but it is not available anywhere.. i m in banglor..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

My daughter talk less

My 2 yr 2 month baby girl talk less. she speaks in word like mamma, papa, colour..