Potty train

Shivangi Gupta

Hello all... my son is 2 years and 2 months now. Earlier he used to tell me whenever he wanted to go to the washroom but for last 15 days, he had stopped doing that and pees in his pants most of the time. Secondly, he wets his bed in the night and still asks for bottle milk in the middle of the night. Please help me guide how to overcome this.

• 1

Shivangi Gupta

Thanks Carol. I will definitely try this. Hopefully it 'll work. I need to 've some patience though. ☺

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

working with child in same school

is any mom working in same school jisme uska baby bi ho..... m concerned plannin..

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

vaccine @ 18Months

what vaccination to be given at 18 months to the child. please share if anyone k..

Suggestion in case of constipation

. My 1year doll also Suffer from constipation problem. I use banana daily. 1sp..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip j..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip juice what can I do so that she take inte..