potty training

Bharti

my son is 15 months old, i m facing problem in potty training to him as he knows he need to go to toilet for potty or pee  that time he go in some corner of house where no one can see him, if i take him to toilet he cries and don't sit there. any solution?

• 4

richa13ag

My daughter is 21 months old. I m trying to train her using a portable potty. But she simply doesn't inform when she's about to pee or poo. She just does it wherever she is standing or sitting. At times. She doesn't even inform after doing it. Everytime she wakes up from sleep or nap, i make her sit on the potty with a book or toy n she pees in it. But she never pees in it on her own. What to do?

bharti

thanks Anurima and Neena, definately i will try this trick

Neena

Hi Bharti, great tips from Anurima here. Would just like to add, we get those toilet seats for toddlers that fit over the actual toilet seat. Buying one which is colorful or probably has your child's favorite cartoon printed all over could do the trick... it did work for me.. !

Hi Bharti. Toilet training is one of the scariest things to do for a child at that age. Please make sure he is ready to be toilet trained- has dry diapers throughout the night, shows interest in the bathroom, gets uncomfortable with a wet diaper or nappy.. My daughter was trained at 2 years. I can share a few things I did when training her. If your son is walking, you could start using pull up diapers so that he can learn how to pull it down like pants when he has to go to the toilet. You could also have a portable toilet, which you can keep in one corner of the house. He can start off by using that. Once he gets comfortable, you can then gradually move that into the bathroom/toilet. This worked with my daughter. My friend who has a son told me of a trick she tried to make him pee in the toilet- She threw a piece of cornflakes into the toilet and asked him to pee on it as if trying to 'hit the target'. He seemed to enjoy it and looked forward to going to the toilet to pee. You could try this too :) I would suggest making going to the toilet a fun experience and not something he is forced to do. You could also praise and reward him each time he used the toilet, thereby encouraging him further. Good luck :)

doubt about feed

my daughter is 20 months old.. wanna stop mother feeding... she dint eat food pr..

how to stop mother feeding

hai!my son is 1yr 9mnth old,Bt still he is craving for mother's feed. dis is mak..

Feeding

My daughter she likes to drink only my milk she won't have properly n her sleepi..

want to rid habbit of drinking milk in b..

my baby is 20 months old , she drink milk in bottle, relatives told me to start..

for babies,watching TV is safe or not?

my daughter is 1. 8yrs old. .she like too much to watch TV. once I off the TV,sh..

weight gain

hiii all. my daughter is Very choosy in taking meals. infact she doesn't take g..

How to stop bottle feeding habit?

My baby is two years and 8 months old. Many a times I try to give him milk with..

her original

hi everybody... my daughter was born fair and for first three months her skin wa..