Potty training

Jaishri

my son is 21 months old. He plays with the potty, sits on it for fun but not preferring to use it. He pees in the washroom but he fears to sit on the potty. How to make him to use the potty.

Hi Jaishri, firstly make his sit on the potty only when absolutely necessary. Also, when he sits on the potty, engage him till he does his job and do not let him get up. there are books avaulable that have sticker activity etc. do that. or sing rhymes etc. and once he does his job, -praise him amply for his efforts.

winter skin care

Hi everyone.. Recently we hav moved to Canada.... since its too cold my sons ski..

wellness

my baby is 2yrs old. he is becoming dark as the days are passing on. initially h..

Poor appetite...

My daughter's weight is incresing very slowly... She is active and smart but she..

swelling

home remedies to get rid of swelling on nose for my 1 year kid..

mosquito bitten spots

how to remove mosquito bitten spots from legs of. my 2 year baby.

teaching potty to baby

my baby is of 18months how to teach her potty. she says after doing potty.

Constantly falling sick.

My daughter is 2. 5 years old and she is constantly sick. For the last 6 months..

very dry skin

my daughter 2 year old her skin is very dry these days.. due to tht its itching..