Potty training

Jaishri

my son is 21 months old. He plays with the potty, sits on it for fun but not preferring to use it. He pees in the washroom but he fears to sit on the potty. How to make him to use the potty.

Hi Jaishri, firstly make his sit on the potty only when absolutely necessary. Also, when he sits on the potty, engage him till he does his job and do not let him get up. there are books avaulable that have sticker activity etc. do that. or sing rhymes etc. and once he does his job, -praise him amply for his efforts.

Hi My daughter is having cold ,running n..

I have given her cetizen syrup an d home remedies too but her eye keeps on leak..

Fever

My one year old baby is having fever from last night. It got reduced in the dayt..

Running Nose & Coughing

Hi My name is Jeet Gupta and i am living in Noida (Near Delhi) last 5 Years, fro..

Hair

My daughter is 1 year old but still she didn't have hair.

suggestions plz

plz suggest me a good soap for my 16 months old baby

Ajwain water

Hi how many times in a week I can give ajwain water to my 14 month old..

stop breastfeeding

hi all. my son is 17 months now. I want to stop breastfeeding especially at nigh..

About brushing teeth

My 2 yr old Son, doesn't want to brush his teeth. I bought variety of brushes, s..