Potty training

Jaishri

my son is 21 months old. He plays with the potty, sits on it for fun but not preferring to use it. He pees in the washroom but he fears to sit on the potty. How to make him to use the potty.

Hi Jaishri, firstly make his sit on the potty only when absolutely necessary. Also, when he sits on the potty, engage him till he does his job and do not let him get up. there are books avaulable that have sticker activity etc. do that. or sing rhymes etc. and once he does his job, -praise him amply for his efforts.

Fever

My one year old baby is having fever from last night. It got reduced in the dayt..

Poops not clear

Hi my 13 month baby poops not clear. Previously he do twice a day. But..

my daughter doesn't like any milk produc..

my daughter is 1. 5 years old. she doesn't like milk or milk products may it be..

is it normal for my 13 month old to poop..

My daughter poops up to 5 times a day... sometimes loose, sometimes nuggets, a..

Constipation

My baby is suffering from constipation pls suggest some food items

japanese encephalitis dosage

at what age it should be given and what should be the gap between two dosage of..

beauty care

I hv 2 year baby girl,we live in Chennai now a days her skin is getting dryness..