Potty trouble

Hinal Shah

Hi.. my baby is 6month old.. Since 5days she is passing stool for approx 7-8times a day... the stool,is solid only. does not seem,like loose motion.. bt was worried... Ia it normal situation or i,need ro,rush,to,the doc? i m giving sachets,of,sporlac 1-2times a day. pls advice.

• 3

Aabha

Hi.. I feel you should see the doctor if it is showing no sign of improvement.

Archana Parmar

If you introducing and giving solid to your son,he can't dijest easily. So it would be reason behind that.

akansha singh

Hi My kid was facing same issues some days back. I followed a home remedy Boil 1 nd half crushed ginger in water for 5 to 10 min and then filter it. Add 1 tbspn honey to the water and give 2. 5 ml 3 times a day . u can keep this liquid in some closed botle and use it for many days. It really helped.

weight

how much weight for 8 month baby

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

baby getting more hicups

my baby gets hiccups always what need to be done. She is one month 21. days old.

cold n cough

hii momies... my lo having cold with watery eyes n nose n cough tooo. she cries..

poop

is yellow green colored poop normal. my 4 month old lo is on breast as well as f..

about poop

my baby is 3mnth old.. he had constipation from birth.... bt from last 2days he..

Stool in green color and mucus or foam

Hi , my 7 months baby's stool looks green color with mucus or foamy. Is there an..

kuff problem

my baby boy is 3. 5 month old. he has kuff from last 2 month from last week his..