Potty trouble

Hinal Shah

Hi.. my baby is 6month old.. Since 5days she is passing stool for approx 7-8times a day... the stool,is solid only. does not seem,like loose motion.. bt was worried... Ia it normal situation or i,need ro,rush,to,the doc? i m giving sachets,of,sporlac 1-2times a day. pls advice.

• 3

Aabha

Hi.. I feel you should see the doctor if it is showing no sign of improvement.

Archana Parmar

If you introducing and giving solid to your son,he can't dijest easily. So it would be reason behind that.

akansha singh

Hi My kid was facing same issues some days back. I followed a home remedy Boil 1 nd half crushed ginger in water for 5 to 10 min and then filter it. Add 1 tbspn honey to the water and give 2. 5 ml 3 times a day . u can keep this liquid in some closed botle and use it for many days. It really helped.

Discontinue Breast feeding?

Hi beautiful moms can anyone tell me tablets abt drying up milk production, ,,My..

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..

Hearing

My 1month baby passed hearing test after his birth but now after 1 month complet..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

which fruit I can give to my 7 mnth old child Nd which tym

starting out food

Please suggest on giving liquid food for my daughter apart from mother's milk. 5..

regarding sleep

my baby is 6 month old.. her sleep is sooo less. night also she keeps on waking..

How to stop breastfeeding

Tips to stop breastfeeding