Potty trouble

Hinal Shah

Hi.. my baby is 6month old.. Since 5days she is passing stool for approx 7-8times a day... the stool,is solid only. does not seem,like loose motion.. bt was worried... Ia it normal situation or i,need ro,rush,to,the doc? i m giving sachets,of,sporlac 1-2times a day. pls advice.

• 3

Aabha

Hi.. I feel you should see the doctor if it is showing no sign of improvement.

Archana Parmar

If you introducing and giving solid to your son,he can't dijest easily. So it would be reason behind that.

akansha singh

Hi My kid was facing same issues some days back. I followed a home remedy Boil 1 nd half crushed ginger in water for 5 to 10 min and then filter it. Add 1 tbspn honey to the water and give 2. 5 ml 3 times a day . u can keep this liquid in some closed botle and use it for many days. It really helped.

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

my son is 8 mnth if I can give her mix vegetable daliya lyk in I mix beet roo..

which fruit I can give to my 7 mnth old child Nd which tym

insufficient breast milk

I have tried so many things... taking proper diet... but still unable to statisf..

Hearing

My 1month baby passed hearing test after his birth but now after 1 month complet..