potty

Urvashi Shah

My son does his potty every 3rd day, is it serious should i take dr. advice for the same.   Regards

• 3

Thrice in one day to once in three days- this is within normal range. If your son does not go even after the third day, maybe you should try massaging in the way Aashna suggests. It worked with my child when she was a few months old.

Aashna

Hey Urvashi. I can recommend one thing. You can gently massage his tummy in a clock wise motion with both your hands. Use some oil or lotion. Then raise his legs one by one as though he is cycling. This puts pressure on his intestines and will help with gas and constipation. It really works and your baby will love it :)

Hi Urvashi. I take it from your earlier post that your son is 4 months old. Please correct me if I am wrong. I would say that doing potty every 2-3 days is normal for babies. My son used to do potty every 2 hours until he was 6 weeks old and then it just stopped altogether for a few days. I had spoken to his doctor on this and was told that babies can do potty several times a day or can go without it for up to a week. But the signs to watch out for would be if he is straining himself when passing stool, if there is blood in his stool or he seems uncomfortable with gas. His digestive system is still developing, so there will be changes in his stool from time to time. You can check with his doctor if you are concerned. Take care.

about feed

my baby is 3mnth old. some time he cry while taking feed ...what will the reason

Teething

Hello moms, my LO is 4 months old. I m little bit worried as her teething proces..

gd Ni8 patches good for months baby

is good Ni8 patches effects 6 months baby...... can I use that

habit of lap

my LO is 1. 5 months old. he has developed a habit of sleeping and being on lap..

Baby sleeping for long

Hello mommies.. My son is 3 months old.. He sleeps for long duration around 6..

7months baby vomiting

Hi,my son is 7months old. teething started. when I started solid,he ate fine but..

mera baby 6mnth old hai. vo din me thoda..

aur har bar use god me utha o aesa act karta hai. i m alon me thak jati hu. wo e..