Pre-school problems

aditi

Hi, My daughter is 2. 9 years old. We put her in a playschool in the last week of July. She went there quite happily for the first 3-4 days, but thereafter started saying she doesn't want to go to school. She also fell ill 2-3 times, picked up viral infections and as a result couldn't go regularly(was off for almost 4 weeks). We are thinking of changing her school as there might be hygiene issues there due to which she picked up 2-3 viral infections in a short period of 1. 5 months. Seeking advice if this is a common problem. Thanks, Aditi

• 1

Muthuselvi

Hi, My son 2. 5yrs and he also had the same problems. But it is common because they were facing a new environment. And it will take time to settle down your kid to that circumstance. Don't worry take care.

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..