Pre-school problems

aditi

Hi, My daughter is 2. 9 years old. We put her in a playschool in the last week of July. She went there quite happily for the first 3-4 days, but thereafter started saying she doesn't want to go to school. She also fell ill 2-3 times, picked up viral infections and as a result couldn't go regularly(was off for almost 4 weeks). We are thinking of changing her school as there might be hygiene issues there due to which she picked up 2-3 viral infections in a short period of 1. 5 months. Seeking advice if this is a common problem. Thanks, Aditi

• 1

Muthuselvi

Hi, My son 2. 5yrs and he also had the same problems. But it is common because they were facing a new environment. And it will take time to settle down your kid to that circumstance. Don't worry take care.

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

when he is talk

talking

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..