Pre-school problems

Aditi

Hi, My daughter is 2. 9 years old. We put her in a playschool in the last week of July. She went there quite happily for the first 3-4 days, but thereafter started saying she doesn't want to go to school. She also fell ill 2-3 times, picked up viral infections and as a result couldn't go regularly(was off for almost 4 weeks). We are thinking of changing her school as there might be hygiene issues there due to which she picked up 2-3 viral infections in a short period of 1. 5 months. Seeking advice if this is a common problem. Thanks, Aditi

• 1

Muthuselvi

Hi, My son 2. 5yrs and he also had the same problems. But it is common because they were facing a new environment. And it will take time to settle down your kid to that circumstance. Don't worry take care.

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

Montessori vs Regular school

Hi, I would like to know if Montessori education is better than regular school f..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

playgroup suggestions

Want to know if play group are good for my son Who is 1 year 6'months