Pre school

Ayushi Surana

Hiii.. I will be sending my child to a preschool in 2-3 months. But am very confused so as to whether I should go for a school with a good faculty n facilities though far away or a school with an average reputation but nearby?? Also suggest some good preschools for my child.. I stay in laketown, kolkata. Thanks!

• 1

Hi Ayushi Sarana! I appreciate yr concerns and would advise you visit both the preschools and spend some time there. Try and understand their curriculum and educational philosophy. Take feedback about these schools from parents whose kids are already in these preschools. It should be wholly and solely yr decision to which preschool u want to send your tot to after carefully weighing and analysing which one best-fits following parameters:a). Individualized attention to each and every child b). Developmentally appropriate curriculum c). Nurturing environment d). teacher-child ratio should not be high e). activities done should be exciting and children seem happy and not bored. f). handling skills and understanding about children of teachers and other staff members (this info can be collected from feedback of parents). g). disciplining policies h). Illness policies I). Is the space child friendly and safe. j). Interaction with parents is on a regular basis with weekly/biweekly feedbacks about their kids. k). distance from home should not be too much .l). transportation facilities .m) is affordable. Last but not the least Ayushi when you picture Advay there he should seem to be happy and safe. Hope this helps!

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Not Interested to hear Story Telling.

hello Friends,my baby is 2. 7 year old he is yet to start speaking and use to sa..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

kindergarten and play pen is same?

im a mother of 2. 3 years baby.... recently im sending her to play pen class......

admission for nursery

what is the actual age for a baby to admit in nursery..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

select school

can anyone suggest me the best schools in Whitefield....

Child education

Hi I don't know how to Gain Interest Of my son in activities he only love to Ro..