Pre school

Ayushi Surana

Hiii.. I will be sending my child to a preschool in 2-3 months. But am very confused so as to whether I should go for a school with a good faculty n facilities though far away or a school with an average reputation but nearby?? Also suggest some good preschools for my child.. I stay in laketown, kolkata. Thanks!

• 1

Hi Ayushi Sarana! I appreciate yr concerns and would advise you visit both the preschools and spend some time there. Try and understand their curriculum and educational philosophy. Take feedback about these schools from parents whose kids are already in these preschools. It should be wholly and solely yr decision to which preschool u want to send your tot to after carefully weighing and analysing which one best-fits following parameters:a). Individualized attention to each and every child b). Developmentally appropriate curriculum c). Nurturing environment d). teacher-child ratio should not be high e). activities done should be exciting and children seem happy and not bored. f). handling skills and understanding about children of teachers and other staff members (this info can be collected from feedback of parents). g). disciplining policies h). Illness policies I). Is the space child friendly and safe. j). Interaction with parents is on a regular basis with weekly/biweekly feedbacks about their kids. k). distance from home should not be too much .l). transportation facilities .m) is affordable. Last but not the least Ayushi when you picture Advay there he should seem to be happy and safe. Hope this helps!

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2