Vinaya K

Please any one tell me how to get fast pregnant? I want a second baby so I removed coper-t also so please give me suggestions

• 3

Vinaya K

Sorry ovaluation kit name tell me

Vinaya K

Evaluation kit name tell me plz

chhaya sutar

There is no such exact way for fastest pregnancy. , My gynac told me that even every thing is normal pregnancy chances are just 40℅.. But you can try some ways. 1. Go for follicular study which gives you exact period of ovulation and you have maximum chance of pregnancy.. Because our egg alive just for 24 hr.

what to add in Milk

Hello fellow Moms,pls suggest what can be added to milk which is good for both e..

what to do for normal delivery?

Hi I am 8 month pregnant, can anybody suggest me what to do for baby's head down..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..

eagrly waiting for your reply

i am 4 week 5day pregnant from when should i take folic acid tablets??

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

ate cooked green papaya in 27 weeks.

I ate some curry which had raw papaya added. I have heard it is unsafe in pregna..

Cold and fever

Hello Friends.. I'm 16weeks(last week of 4th month) pregnant now. Im frequently..