Preschool for my kid

Lohitha

Hi Friends,   My daughters preschool may be closed in next 2 months, so looking for a new one. I do have Globetoters Jubilee Hills also in the list.   Please suggest me the best preschool around KPHB,Kukatpally,Madhapur.   And if anyone are sending their kids to Globetoters feedback/review would help me more.   Thanks, Lohitha

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Lohitha

Thank You! it helps me very much

Sneha

Hi Lohitha, My friend stays there and her son is also going to some preschool. She has done some research work on the same. So i'll ask her and share with you soon.

when he is talk

talking

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

Hi All, Need help on a major dilemma, M..

Need help on a major dilemma, My son was born in September 2013, Should I put in..

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..