Preschool for my kid

Lohitha

Hi Friends,   My daughters preschool may be closed in next 2 months, so looking for a new one. I do have Globetoters Jubilee Hills also in the list.   Please suggest me the best preschool around KPHB,Kukatpally,Madhapur.   And if anyone are sending their kids to Globetoters feedback/review would help me more.   Thanks, Lohitha

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Lohitha

Thank You! it helps me very much

Sneha

Hi Lohitha, My friend stays there and her son is also going to some preschool. She has done some research work on the same. So i'll ask her and share with you soon.

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..