Preschool in Pune

Shilpa

Mar 14, 2013

Hello all, My kid is two yrs and three months old now. We are in the process of selecting a good preschool for our kid. Pls suggest a good preschool in Pune near Kondhwa and do share ur experiences.   Thanks in advance.   Shilpa

• 4

rupalibagal

Pls sugest any good preschööl in pimpale saudagar

Prajakta Deodhar

Treehouse is also good... You should ask them if it is a franchise or main centre.... my experience was that main centre is better than the franchise... You can also enquire abt other Preschools like kidzee or euro kids even they have got many centres. All the best.

Shilpa

Thanks Prajakta... saw the site. We stay at Kondhwa NIBM and work at Dhankawadi. None of the centers of Leapbridge are near or on the way for me. Treehouse is a good option as it is on the way. what o u suggest abt it? Thanks in advance

Prajakta Deodhar

Hello Shilpa, my daughter goes to leapbridge international preschool since december and i had also enquired about tree house preschool at the time of her admission... Somehow we found leapbridge more safe and secure for our daughter.... You can visit their website for more information. Www. leapbridge. com...

playgroup suggestions

Want to know if play group are good for my son Who is 1 year 6'months

preschool

how to prepare my child for preschool

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2