Preschool in Pune

Shilpa

Mar 14, 2013

Hello all, My kid is two yrs and three months old now. We are in the process of selecting a good preschool for our kid. Pls suggest a good preschool in Pune near Kondhwa and do share ur experiences.   Thanks in advance.   Shilpa

• 4

rupalibagal

Pls sugest any good preschööl in pimpale saudagar

Prajakta Deodhar

Treehouse is also good... You should ask them if it is a franchise or main centre.... my experience was that main centre is better than the franchise... You can also enquire abt other Preschools like kidzee or euro kids even they have got many centres. All the best.

Shilpa

Thanks Prajakta... saw the site. We stay at Kondhwa NIBM and work at Dhankawadi. None of the centers of Leapbridge are near or on the way for me. Treehouse is a good option as it is on the way. what o u suggest abt it? Thanks in advance

Prajakta Deodhar

Hello Shilpa, my daughter goes to leapbridge international preschool since december and i had also enquired about tree house preschool at the time of her admission... Somehow we found leapbridge more safe and secure for our daughter.... You can visit their website for more information. Www. leapbridge. com...

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

Hi All, Need help on a major dilemma, M..

Need help on a major dilemma, My son was born in September 2013, Should I put in..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

Education

Not replying to questions. Hi, My son is 3 years old and he has been going t..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..