Preterm baby

Bhuvana Karthik

Hi My Son is 5 months old now and is a preterm baby born in 32 weeks. He still dint turn nor tries to turn. Is it normal ?? Is the delay due to his preterm birth??? Please advise

• 2

Bhuvana Karthik

Thank you yes he's very active and naughty

Deeparani

Yes no need to worry it will take time for them to turn n it's normal as they r active enough

baby habitual of hair pulling n thumb s..

my daughter is 10 months old she is getting habitual of pulling my hair while sl..

My 8 month old baby is not moving forwar..

My baby is moving on the bed, revolving, sitting but not coming forward. And he..

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

Health

hii m getting most of the time mind upset, irritating etc. , bcz of home issues..

teething

my baby start teething at the age of 4 month but she has no teeth

too much active

my baby is of just 9 months but she is very much Active n keep on exploring the..

baby not sleeping

hello mommies, my baby is 6 months old. he is not sleeping during night time pro..

sleeping problem

Hi... my lo is 4 months old on ebf... she used to cry before sleeping nd also sh..