Preterm baby

Bhuvana Karthik

Hi My Son is 5 months old now and is a preterm baby born in 32 weeks. He still dint turn nor tries to turn. Is it normal ?? Is the delay due to his preterm birth??? Please advise

• 2

Bhuvana Karthik

Thank you yes he's very active and naughty

Deeparani

Yes no need to worry it will take time for them to turn n it's normal as they r active enough

baby not sit

hi my baby boy 7months old but he is not sit, only want to stand, i dont now wh..

head straight

my son is 7 months old still he is not able to hold is head properly. Please s..

rolling

My daughter 2. 5 months has started to roll in bed. she tries to roll on floor b..

5 months baby not sleeping at night

my 5 months baby keeps getting up at night every 1-2 hrs for breast feed and goe..

unable to sleep properly in night

hi my bay is now 6 months old now. but still he is unable to sleep properly for..

behaviour of baby

hii alll.... my baby s 4 months old.. and once i lay him in bed he looks at all..

baby not sleeping

hello mommies, my baby is 6 months old. he is not sleeping during night time pro..