Problems with eating

Preeti Sharma

Hii... my son is 11 months... off late he avoids all his foods even milk... don't know how to handle.. according to his paediatric tr is no problem with him.. It's bothering me a lot

• 3

Akanksha Theodore

Relax a bit, see if he is doing breast feeding, if he is doing breast feeding no need to worry. If he is avoiding breastfeeding, then you can try different flavored baby supplements.

SHALAKA SHIRKE

hey time to experiment n introduce him with new food items. try marie biscuits soaked in milk, then chapati soaked n blended with milk n jaggery, Also u cn try different fruit juices, milkshakes n veg soups.

Hi Preeti, your paediatrician is right. It happens with all children, around the age of 11 months to 14-15 months, there is a slow growth phase in children when their body needs lesser food as compared to the phase before. in every child's development, there are these slow growth ans growth spurt phases. it will pass. from your side, you keep trying to feed him but dont force feed, let him have as much he wants and whenever he wants.

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..

loose motions problems

my baby is 7 month she is had a loose motions what to do ...pls suggest my home..

sippy cups

pls advise which sipper cups to introduce for my 12 month old as he was complete..

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

baby care

hii.. can we use Ac for 6 months old baby as the temperature is very high these..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

Baby food

Is it ok to give mango shakes to 1yr old baby

Starting bottle feed

How to start bottle feed to 7 month old She refuses everytime when we try Till..