Protection of Children against sexual offences bill passed today

Praveen Premkumar

Just came to know that the Lok Sabha has passed the Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Bill Today! This is Super news. Stand against abuse! Protect the children.

I just took the poll and i cannot wait to know what the other fellow parents think about it.... i do believe it might just aid in taking the next step and that is - awareness about this whole subject ....

I really hope that it does have some impact on the whole situation as this is somehting that we should have had in place many years ago ,but better late than never ; You what praveen , there is a poll on the same subject , why dont we start taking it and find out what our fellow parents think about it??

Praveen Premkumar

@ Aditi - Great stuff. @ Nitin - Absolutely true - lets hope this brings in a positive change!

somehow, i have a strong feeling that this may be that crucial turn which may move seriousness to the next level around protecting children's interests in our country....

Aditi

so right, theres a news here at parentune about it

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

Increase in bf

Can anyone suggest how to increase breast feed

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

remedies for hair loss

extreme hair loss post pregnancy. wat to do?

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah

positive parenting

see how powerful positive parenting is. try implementing in your parenting journ..

Decreased breast milk

Hi all ..suddenly by breast milk decreased from 2 days pls tel me hw to increase..