Puts everything in mouth

Shailaja NAVALE

my 10 months daughter puts everything in mouth irrespective of wat dat thing is she just wants to take it in her mouth m very worried abt her this habit pls help

Aabha

Hi Shailaja.. my daughter is 9 months old and she does the same too since she was 4 months old.. it is completely normal that's what my doctor said. This generally causes diarrhoea so please take care that whatever she puts in her mouth is among her things only.. and keep washing her hands frequently.

Shailaja NAVALE

Thanx @gayatri

Neha Pandya

My child only 4 months old I have same problm

Neha Pandya

gayatri chadwa

Shailaja people say a lot of things.. most of the people are self proclaimed experts.. give her proper sterilised toys to play with, try teethers and as carol said take care of baby proofing and she will be all good..

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey @gayatri yes she is teething @carol thanx dear but i was worried coz ppl around started saying many things like i must be behaving like this in pregnancy thats y she is like this and some said she is some vitamin deficient

Carol

Babies explore and learn through their 5 senses and the most common way is to taste and see what it is. So they keep putting everything in the mouth they find on their way. So child proof your house first. No sharp edges, no sharp object within her reach, bathroom doors closed (to avoid drowning accidents), no heavy things above her head that she could pull down, no medicine or cleaning agents or poisonous things within her reach, no open electric sockets, no tiny objects which could cause choking hazard, no strings or rope within her reach (to avoid strangulation), no plastic bags (to avoid suffocation) within her reach, use door stoppers to keep them from closing, no live wires seen outside, no candle or fire within her reach. Keep the floors clean. Once you child proof your house, you can leave your daughter unattended without much tension for a while say 10 to 15 mins

gayatri chadwa

Is she teething??? If yes then get those teething aids that are available.. The babies do feel the need of biting on to something while they are teething..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

Baby care

10months old girl baby... she is hands & leg n black color.. for any solution

Solid food of 7months old baby

I m little confused dat what food should I give to my little ones. ..plz tell he..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..

spitting issue

my baby is spitting these days a lot . any resolution for this??

Healthy Diapering--reusable cloth diaper

Dear all , if anyone like to Go for breathable Leak protected reusable cloth di..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..