Quality time with kid

Monika

Hi Friends, i am a working mother and i do not get much time with my kid but whatever time i get, i want to utilize it to the fullest, can anyone suggest the ways to spend quality time with my kid?Please help.

• 2

Dear Monika. Here is a link to an interesting blog on spending quality time with your child. You may find your answer here: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/spending-quality-time-with-your-child/218

Hi Monika! Pls mention the age of ur child. It will become easier to Suggest activities appropriate for that age.

bonding

hi ...i feel my 4 month old baby shows no spl bonding wit me... only wen she is..

Show Realistic life

Hi, I know kids always demands for the stuff they don't need actually. At that..

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

Hii guys

Very enjoying

Loss of interest in eating food by 9 mon..

Hi, need an urgent help. My baby has suddenly lost interest in eating food and..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

Remedy for sore nipples

Can anyone tell me remedies for sore nipples?