Quick Breakfast recipes for kids..

Sonal

Hi,   I have 4yr old Son, request all to share some quick & protien, calcium reach receipes. Its really hot ourside, something which will they should feel like eating..   Please Sugegst. Sonal

• 8

Arti u can try suji kheer. For tht cook a teaspoon of suji in 1/2 spoon of ghee till its light golden brown, add milk and sugar n let it cook for 5 minutes. It tastes almost like cerelac. Ur son mite like it. Also u can give mango-shake, puréed apple, banana, rice n moong dal khichdi with curd, boiled n puréed pumpkin.

Arti Agarwal

Anyone can give me some good tips on breakfast for my 10 month old son. He does not want to eat anything except Cerelac.

Great to know that he liked pancakes. Hope it continues this way :) To make it taste a little different, you could add some grated banana to the batter. He will get some banana in his diet this way too.

Sonal

Hi Anurima, I made Pancake on the same day after, & my son ate it, he did not realize that it has egg.. thanks a ton! Porridge is one thing which i am giving him since 3 yrs now.. its easy & very rich breakfast. I add almond powder or any dry fruits powder & ghee to make it more rich.

Hey Sonal, the good part with pancakes is that it usually does not smell or taste of egg. To make it little sweet, you can add some sugar to the batter-just enough to make it sweet. Any leftover pancakes need to be refrigerated and eaten the same day, otherwise the smell of egg becomes strong.

Sonal

Thanks Anurima, i will try this pancak, my son hates Egg.. thats the saddest part of everything.. :(

You could also take a look at this blog for some recipes. I have made some sandwiches from here, they were excellent. Here is the link http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

Hi Sonal. I give my 4 year old pancakes with honey or maple syrup. Here is the recipe for 3-4 medium pancakes- 1 egg (beaten), 1 cup flour (maida), about 100ml milk. This mixture should be beaten well until smooth. The consistency should be thick and not too watery (dosa batter consistency). In a hot pan, pour a little oil and one ladle full of batter. Let it cook. Then flip and cook other side. Once cool, you could top it with some icing sugar, honey or maply syrup (available in super markets). I make different shapes to make it more attractive. My second most popular breakfast for the kids is porridge with grated banana and chopped dry fruits. The above two breakfast foods keeps my daughter going for hours :)

not chewing food

she doesn't yet bite her food but swallows it. she bites chips and junk food . w..

stomach pain

my baby 5 year 1 month she eat food and told stomach pain what to do plz tell m..

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..

My Daughter doesn't have food properly

she doesn't have her food properly

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

eat food his big deal... she doesnt like foods she wont eat her self we have to..

my daughter is nt interested to eat food

my daughter she doesn't like any vegetables...