Qyerry for 1 year old kid

Priyanka

My 1 year old son is being very pukish from last two three days in his every meal.. Sometime he is vomiting also.. I'm not understanding what is the problem.. In other ways he is perfectly alrite.. Active n having good sleep also... Any suggestions please..

holds head while lying on back

my baby is 4months and she will mostly keep holding her head and bottom while ly..

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

plz suggest some effective remedies

my daughter is 7momth suffering frm cold n fewer gvbher drops n also gv her ajwa..

Cough

Hi my son is 6. 5 months old. from last 3 4 days he is having cough ...wht shd I..

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

digestion

hi my son has a digestion pbm so that his motions are going not well... what I..

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..