Rash around mouth

Neelima Moganti

My baby is 8 months old . She is having a rash around her mouth. I don't know why it came and I am not applying any cream except the moisture which is Sorbelene cream . Can u suggest me any cream for that ? Thanks in adv.

• 6

Neelima Moganti

Thanks a lot moms for your suggestions ...

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Hi, my daughter had the same problem when she turned one. Its the climate usually , and with saliva or milk/water staying behind , the moisture makes it red & rashes erupt. Hope its not itchy. I never used to apply any cream, all i did was boil Neem leaves ( the bitter one) in coconut oil for around 2-3 min and cool it, bottle it and apply this over n around every two -three times daily. Its a miracle oil and the rashes went off in one month. Be patient about it, as it will go away slowly.

Neelima Moganti

No.. she doesn't have fever.. Only rash around her mouth

raksha iyer

Apply breast milk and let it dry over there.. dont wipe it...

raksha iyer

Is she having fever?

Mekhla Maheshwari

Sebamed usually works wonders for any of such issues. I have been using it all when my lo was 3 months old, and never needed any other diaper rash etc creams.

Stomach and legs getting darker

Hello ladies ,my baby is 3 months 11 days old. I used to massage olive oil for m..

corn cn be given to 7month bby

cn v gv corn to babies

baby care

my 4 months daughter is always crying more before releasing of air why? how over..

not looking chubby

hi.. ny son is 5 months old.. i use to feed him for every hour. still he is not..

feeding pattern

my baby is 4 month 16 days old now. we have very specific pattern of feeding (ex..

red pimples

my baby is 1month old. she has red small pimple kind on her body and face. is it..

insufficient bm

Hai my girl s 6 months old from new year started solid foods like apple puree ri..