Rash around mouth

Neelima Moganti

My baby is 8 months old . She is having a rash around her mouth. I don't know why it came and I am not applying any cream except the moisture which is Sorbelene cream . Can u suggest me any cream for that ? Thanks in adv.

• 6

Neelima Moganti

Thanks a lot moms for your suggestions ...

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Hi, my daughter had the same problem when she turned one. Its the climate usually , and with saliva or milk/water staying behind , the moisture makes it red & rashes erupt. Hope its not itchy. I never used to apply any cream, all i did was boil Neem leaves ( the bitter one) in coconut oil for around 2-3 min and cool it, bottle it and apply this over n around every two -three times daily. Its a miracle oil and the rashes went off in one month. Be patient about it, as it will go away slowly.

Neelima Moganti

No.. she doesn't have fever.. Only rash around her mouth

raksha iyer

Apply breast milk and let it dry over there.. dont wipe it...

raksha iyer

Is she having fever?

Mekhla Maheshwari

Sebamed usually works wonders for any of such issues. I have been using it all when my lo was 3 months old, and never needed any other diaper rash etc creams.

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

choking in 9 month old baby... Urgent

my baby was playing on floor and I think he had swallowed something because he i..

suggestions.

how many times a 9month old should urinate in a day

sleeping problem

My son s 5 months old. I've always rocked him to sleep, but I'd like to be able..

About baby feed

Hi my baby is not taking anything except my feed. My feed is less now. Im trying..

Woodwards

is it safe giving Woodward to 7m baby..... if nt whc is the better one to give h..

Baby food

8 month baby ko kitni baar khana khilana chaiye or kis quantity m khilana chaiy..

feed

should I feed my babies at night once in 4 hrs.. they are 8 months..