Reading

Sikta Tambe

Dear  All ,  My kid is 5 year old ..Pl suggest me set of story books which are to be used as he is very fond of listening to stories .He himself cannt read but enjoys listening to them ..pl suggest some good sets of books which are useful for him    With regards sikta

• 5

hey Sikta!! a great book for little boys is " 365 stories and rhymes for little Boys" - it has a story for each night and also has some lovely age old rhymes as well , i has bought the little girl version for my daughter when she was 5 and it was a ritual every night to read a story from the book before bedtime. Now she can read by herself and it is still her favorite book ...

sikta tambe

Thanks a lot !!Good way to start with !!!

and this one is a good reading as well. http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/books-you-cannot-miss-for-your-child-till-heshe-is-10-years-old/197

Hi Sikta! this may be helpful . http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/the-fun-of-reading-books-with-your-child/203

Aashna

Hi Sikta. Reading together with your child is a great activity and it will only strengthen the bond between you and your son. There are a few books in the review section, such as 365 Panchatantra stories, Bedtime Panchatantra stories.. You may use the search option on the right in the review section to search for books. They you can make a choice from among the reviews put up by the fellow parents.

Day Care troubles

my kid is 6 yrs 5 months. due to some issues I had to change his day care. the..

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

disobedience

4. 10 years never listens to whatever I say acts if he did not hear at all

very hyper n restless

how to chanelize energy of my kids in positive direction

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

What if your child is a victim of Moral..

Your child is coming back from school. Walking the way from the bus stop to home..