Reading

Sikta Tambe

Dear  All ,  My kid is 5 year old ..Pl suggest me set of story books which are to be used as he is very fond of listening to stories .He himself cannt read but enjoys listening to them ..pl suggest some good sets of books which are useful for him    With regards sikta

• 5

hey Sikta!! a great book for little boys is " 365 stories and rhymes for little Boys" - it has a story for each night and also has some lovely age old rhymes as well , i has bought the little girl version for my daughter when she was 5 and it was a ritual every night to read a story from the book before bedtime. Now she can read by herself and it is still her favorite book ...

sikta tambe

Thanks a lot !!Good way to start with !!!

and this one is a good reading as well. http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/books-you-cannot-miss-for-your-child-till-heshe-is-10-years-old/197

Hi Sikta! this may be helpful . http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/the-fun-of-reading-books-with-your-child/203

Aashna

Hi Sikta. Reading together with your child is a great activity and it will only strengthen the bond between you and your son. There are a few books in the review section, such as 365 Panchatantra stories, Bedtime Panchatantra stories.. You may use the search option on the right in the review section to search for books. They you can make a choice from among the reviews put up by the fellow parents.

plz help me out

hiii my son is physically week but active enough and good in memory n study. plz..

lack of concentration

my child is 5 yrs old but easyly detracts. having concentration issue. hyper act..

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..

parenting

how to manage anger in the kids

how to manage the two kids in different..

difficult for me together

Behaviour

my son does not listen to anyone and does exactly what he wants

how to controll his anger

when we nt provide mobile or tv cartoon he avoid to eat .when we want to stop se..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?