Reading

sikta tambe

Dear  All ,  My kid is 5 year old ..Pl suggest me set of story books which are to be used as he is very fond of listening to stories .He himself cannt read but enjoys listening to them ..pl suggest some good sets of books which are useful for him    With regards sikta

• 5

hey Sikta!! a great book for little boys is " 365 stories and rhymes for little Boys" - it has a story for each night and also has some lovely age old rhymes as well , i has bought the little girl version for my daughter when she was 5 and it was a ritual every night to read a story from the book before bedtime. Now she can read by herself and it is still her favorite book ...

sikta tambe

Thanks a lot !!Good way to start with !!!

and this one is a good reading as well. http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/books-you-cannot-miss-for-your-child-till-heshe-is-10-years-old/197

Hi Sikta! this may be helpful . http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/the-fun-of-reading-books-with-your-child/203

Aashna

Hi Sikta. Reading together with your child is a great activity and it will only strengthen the bond between you and your son. There are a few books in the review section, such as 365 Panchatantra stories, Bedtime Panchatantra stories.. You may use the search option on the right in the review section to search for books. They you can make a choice from among the reviews put up by the fellow parents.

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..