Recipes for 9 mnths baby

prashanti

Jul 13, 2015

plz share some food recipes for my 9 mnths old baby... my baby is fond of gud taste... plz share some tasty and healthy recipes.

• 3

Jazz Dhawan

Give ur baby fruit yogurt. Mix any fruit with hung cur. Try giving that. My lil one loved it.

Rachna

If he is taking milk other than mother' feed, you could give him chawal kheer, thin khichdi (try with a variant of dals and flavour with herbs), dahi rice, fruits (stewed or freshly mashed), paneer balls (paneer and boiled potato mashed togther, flahoured and rolled into small balls. Great finger food also to teach him to pick on this own and eat), idli, upma, dalia with veggies (all blended togehter) thick mango shake, banana shake, banana and dahi (smoothie style)...

Aanchal

mashed potatoes... boil and mash potatoes, cook on a non-stick in a little butter and add a tablespoon milk (provided your baby is taking top feed), add salt and pepper. You could also boil and mash bottle gourd, tori, tinda and flavour with salt and yellow butter. In fact in my experience, if your child starts eating these veggies right away, he will not be averse to them later on..

Poppy seeds for 6 months baby first home..

hi my son is going to complete 6 months. m preparing home made food for him. as..

solids

hii ... when can we strt giving solids to babys

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

Dinner options

Hi , what all can I feed my baby for dinner, which is easily digestible and tast..

can i give dates into boil milk to 9, months baby

semi solid food

hello mummies,which cerelac should i get for my 6+ mnths LO.. kindly suggest

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..