Recipes for 9 mnths baby

Prashanti

Jul 13, 2015

plz share some food recipes for my 9 mnths old baby... my baby is fond of gud taste... plz share some tasty and healthy recipes.

• 3

Jazz Dhawan

Give ur baby fruit yogurt. Mix any fruit with hung cur. Try giving that. My lil one loved it.

Rachna

If he is taking milk other than mother' feed, you could give him chawal kheer, thin khichdi (try with a variant of dals and flavour with herbs), dahi rice, fruits (stewed or freshly mashed), paneer balls (paneer and boiled potato mashed togther, flahoured and rolled into small balls. Great finger food also to teach him to pick on this own and eat), idli, upma, dalia with veggies (all blended togehter) thick mango shake, banana shake, banana and dahi (smoothie style)...

Aanchal

mashed potatoes... boil and mash potatoes, cook on a non-stick in a little butter and add a tablespoon milk (provided your baby is taking top feed), add salt and pepper. You could also boil and mash bottle gourd, tori, tinda and flavour with salt and yellow butter. In fact in my experience, if your child starts eating these veggies right away, he will not be averse to them later on..

baby food

my son is 7 month old, what vegetables and fruit can i give to him.

variety of food

my baby does not like to eat same food everyday

how to giv boiled apple receipe

bisleri water

hy my baby is 10 mnths old.... can i use boiled bisleri water to formula milk..

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..

Breastfeeding and Hunger

I'm mom to 1 month old baby girl. I'm always hungry. for example If I had full m..

Ragi

Hello friends pls tell from where i get ragi in delhi for my littleone