Refuse to have salt

richa seth

My baby is 6 month old n refuse to have any salty food.. luk deal ka pani.... chapati... rice n dal wat to do?

um saad

try not to add salt to baby food as they dont need it right now that would make him get unhydrated which is not good for a baby,try to add very very little salt or not at all.

um saad

oh ur baby has just started 6 months.. try giving him first apple sauce, or mashed banana puree or pear puree,,u can give him mashed avacado too he ll love it u can also give carrot with rice puree..

Food

Hey my lo is 6 month old now. Her weight is 7 kg, please suggest me some food wi..

weaning foods

I want to know the first weaning foods for a baby golf 6 months. What foods will..

my 11month baby eat very little amount of food. how increase their capacity of..

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..

sweeteners

which sweetener can I add in fruit juice to my 7months baby

Food and nutrition and water intake for..

Plz suggest d schedule and balanced diet for a seven month old child..

abt food

breast milk is not suficient for my 5 month old. wat else can i give