Refuse to have salt

Richa Seth

My baby is 6 month old n refuse to have any salty food.. luk deal ka pani.... chapati... rice n dal wat to do?

um saad

try not to add salt to baby food as they dont need it right now that would make him get unhydrated which is not good for a baby,try to add very very little salt or not at all.

um saad

oh ur baby has just started 6 months.. try giving him first apple sauce, or mashed banana puree or pear puree,,u can give him mashed avacado too he ll love it u can also give carrot with rice puree..

Food Timing for baby

At what time i should feed my baby i mean in the evening time before going to be..

Hello

Food And Nutrition

food for 6th month old

what should i give to my 6th month old son and how often? i am giving him well..

food for 4 mon baby

hiii momies... my baby is now 4 mon old can i give her liquid food.. if yes plz..

Receipes

Hi my baby is 6 month old I need recipes of wat to be given to my little one .....

what food can be given to 1 year old bab..

my baby is 1 year but she doesn't have teeth yet. what food I can give her

my boy is 10 months old.... pls tell me the food for him ....n also tell me the..