Regarding 6 weeks vaccination

Hardial Singh

Hi, My baby girl will turn 6 weeks next week. Doctor provded chart having details of vaccination. As per docotr vaccination of 6 weeks will cost around 4500 in Chandigarh. Can anyone share details of vaccination and pricing?

• 1

Megha

Hi dear, the vaccination should include doses of HIB, IPV, PCV, Rotavirus, DPT. And moreover in chart details of all vaccinations must be mentioned. These vaccinations cost around 4. 5-5k.

how to re start breast milk

my breast milk got stop in 15days of delivery so I have to start formula milk bt..

cold and cough

my 7 month boy suffering from frequent cold , cough , fever , asthmatic like sym..

hi my two and half months baby suffered..

don know wat reason. no cold r cough. he was affected. by past two days any reme..

hiccups

hello everyone can anyone help me how to stop hiccups my son is 1. 5month older..

for weight gain

my baby boy is 6. 5 months old. he is so weak so what should I do to gain his we..

poop

my lo passing yellow watery motions for 7 to 10 times... is it because of cough..

remedies for cold and cough

My daughter is 8 mnths old and she's having running nose and cough. Any home rem..