Regarding cold n dry cough

Harshitha Reddy

My baby boy is 3 months old hez suffering with cold and dry cough even doctors suggested not to give any medication so please suggest me in a natural way to cure it as he is unable to sleep due to blocked nose. even though am giving him steam he is not ok with it

• 2

Sneha Kotak

Hi harshitha.... you acn even take Karvol casule or even some strong smelling oil or balm and apply it on his clothes and around his pillow ...the strong smell emitted from this will help in relieving his nasal congestion...

Harshitha Reddy

Thanq carol will surely do it.

cough

how to cure cough of my 3 month baby

frequent urination

hi all my lo is 8month 10days old. last two days he is peeing urine more than 20..

my 6 nd hlf bby is doing poop after i give him outer milk or cerelac wht should..

Potty problem

My baby did not go for potty for 5 days. Gas release is so smelly : ( Am so w..

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

Body massage

Hi momies which oil is better for massage after c section delivery ??