Regarding wheezing for my 3yr old

Priyadharshini

Hello everyone.. my 3yr old gal have started preventive treatment for primary complex wheezing problem.. can anyone tell any food or home remedies for the same.. thanks in advance..

• 1

Shikha

boil half cup milk with two pinch of turmeric(haldi) and give it to your kid twicw a day.... it will help her in less than two days. It will e more effective if you can get green haldi from somewhere.

iron supplement

my 3. 5 yrs old kid is little bit anemic and doctor suggested an iron syrup .b..

blood less in my son

sir my son is 4. 30 yrs.. less blood in his body. ushe jaldi cough and cold hoo..

infection

my baby now complete 5 years every month she has troat infection

hi didn't receive the answer

about the question I asked

How to increase the height of a 6. 5 yea..

Hi, i am a bit worried about the height of my 6. 5 years old boy child. What s..

skin

my son has skin problem .black mark on both eyes .I consult so many doctors. but..

health and wellness

my daughter everyday cry after she wake up in the morning and cries loudly and..

irregular bowels

my daughter is 2. 11 months old... her bowels are irregular ...it takes 3 days g..