Right age for admission in the school

Amitendra

Hello Fellows... My daughter is May 24, 2011, born. I am not sure whether I should apply for her nursery admissions in 2014 or in 2015... Please share your experiences..

• 5

Priya

Hi Admin/Fellow Parents, Any opinion on the above?

Priya

Aug-2010 should be fine for any school. I am only worried about if incase there is any cutoff before the 10th board as my son was just 2. 5 years old (jan-2011 born) when he started going to Nursery. It should not happen that he needs to repeat a grade at a later stage when he wudn't like it deifnitely just because of his age criteria.

ambika

my daughter is born in aug-2010 n she is in nursery 2013-14, wen school started she didnt completed 3 yrs... so it really depends in wich school n wich place u stay... in mumbai most of d school follow year wise trend(eg-- child born whether on jan or dec 2010 will get admission in nursery) n not month wise trend

Amitendra

Thanks... It's a help indeed...

Hi Amitendra! According to the Delhi High Court verdict, there is no more an upper age bracket for the nursery admissions in schools. The ruling says that the lower/entry age of the child should be 3 years in march 2014 for '14-'15 academic sessions. Hope this helps.

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..