Right age for admission in the school

Amitendra

Hello Fellows... My daughter is May 24, 2011, born. I am not sure whether I should apply for her nursery admissions in 2014 or in 2015... Please share your experiences..

• 5

Priya

Hi Admin/Fellow Parents, Any opinion on the above?

Priya

Aug-2010 should be fine for any school. I am only worried about if incase there is any cutoff before the 10th board as my son was just 2. 5 years old (jan-2011 born) when he started going to Nursery. It should not happen that he needs to repeat a grade at a later stage when he wudn't like it deifnitely just because of his age criteria.

ambika

my daughter is born in aug-2010 n she is in nursery 2013-14, wen school started she didnt completed 3 yrs... so it really depends in wich school n wich place u stay... in mumbai most of d school follow year wise trend(eg-- child born whether on jan or dec 2010 will get admission in nursery) n not month wise trend

Amitendra

Thanks... It's a help indeed...

Hi Amitendra! According to the Delhi High Court verdict, there is no more an upper age bracket for the nursery admissions in schools. The ruling says that the lower/entry age of the child should be 3 years in march 2014 for '14-'15 academic sessions. Hope this helps.

speaking

when babies start speaking. my baby is 1. 4 year old.

right age admission for lkg

my daughter 2. 1 we are planning to join her this June and join her lkg next yr..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

habbit

hi my boy is 2. 9 year how to remove his bad habbit

education

my baby girl is just 2. 3 i am confused what should i start with her rather play..