Right To Play

Aditi

Haryana Govt is introducing a bill called Right To Play..... guess its time to rejoice for the little ones :) check the news section here...

Praveen Premkumar

Yes, this is great news. Had read this in the morning. If this does get passed, then its like a window opening for the future sportsmen... and cricket alone may not always steal the limelight

regarding 1st ultrasound scan.

according my LMP now I am 7weeks 4 days pregnancy and now yesterday I went for s..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

Baby won't sleep during day time.

My daughter is 1. 5 mnth old,she won't sleep during day tm but sleeps wel drng n..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

Increase in bf

Can anyone suggest how to increase breast feed

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

baby's black tongue

any body have any idea about baby's black tongue my baby is 5 months old and hav..

about parenting

topic which you like