Rise in Petrol Prices

Praveen Premkumar

With the rise in petrol prices, can we as parents encourage our children to go to school in the school bus? This could ensure:- 1. Save fuel 2. Reduce the carbon footprint 3. Save our costs and expenses 4. Would be a great way for all children to bond 5. Encourage community traveling What do you think fellow parents?

Aditi

parents must bring up kids to be responsible citizens, this is one way to start that process!

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks for that bhavana... I presume as parents we should maybe encourage children to take the bus to school.

I completely agree with you on this one praveen ; my only concern is that we who were already sending there kids in the bus will now be paying extra to do the same thing ...and as for all the good points i would like to add , travelling in the bus also makes the children very independent , i remember when our daughter had started preschool she used to cry a lot when i left her at the class room door but as soon as we got her started on the bus she bonded with the other children and then the transition got smoother....

remedies for hair loss

extreme hair loss post pregnancy. wat to do?

constipation

hi I'm a mother of 10days old gal baby, I'm feeling uneasy to poop . feeling bi..

Brestfeeding

How to increase brestmilk

baby's black tongue

any body have any idea about baby's black tongue my baby is 5 months old and hav..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

First food to start

Hello all mommies yesterday my son completed 5 months and so i want to introduc..

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

Loss of interest in eating food by 9 mon..

Hi, need an urgent help. My baby has suddenly lost interest in eating food and..