Running nose and wonderful solution!

Kiran M

My baby, 5 month old, caught cold, running nose and was miserable. It pained to see him that way. Took him to a doctor, gave some cold drops, used zinda tilismat and baby vicks, it gave him relief but did not reduce cold. My aunt suggested a home remedy that worked wonders over night. Wanted to share it with you. Before baby sleeps, take some haldi and betel leaf. Rub some oil (cooking oil would do) on the betel leaf and warm it slightly on a tawa. It would be kept on baby's head, ensure it isn't too hot. Take some haldi, about two pinches and put it on baby's scalp, the part of the head which is still soft, and put betel leaf on top of it, tie the head with baby's scarf. Leave it like that over night. Next day morning observe reduced cold!!!

anita varun

Hi deepti do u use dis oil to massage on daily basis

Shrinivasa Murthy R

Thanks for the info

Deepti Tripathi

I have prepared a mustard oil mixed with hing, ajwain, and garlic. Burn all these in mustard oil. Let it cool down hen store it for use. Use this oil to massage the baby, especially on chest, back and feet. Cover the baby well and see the difference. You can also warm the oil before giving the massage

Kiran M

Yes, you can.

Tejal Singh

Hey thanks for this post. But pls let me know can I use this for my two months old baby.

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..

Hi,my baby boy 2. 5month PL suggest very..

vaccination because he is very crying in last vaccination.

diaper

hi... my son is five months old.. i am using diaper only during night time.. whi..

ear piercing

Precautions to take for baby ear piercing

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle