Running nose and wonderful solution!

Kiran M

My baby, 5 month old, caught cold, running nose and was miserable. It pained to see him that way. Took him to a doctor, gave some cold drops, used zinda tilismat and baby vicks, it gave him relief but did not reduce cold. My aunt suggested a home remedy that worked wonders over night. Wanted to share it with you. Before baby sleeps, take some haldi and betel leaf. Rub some oil (cooking oil would do) on the betel leaf and warm it slightly on a tawa. It would be kept on baby's head, ensure it isn't too hot. Take some haldi, about two pinches and put it on baby's scalp, the part of the head which is still soft, and put betel leaf on top of it, tie the head with baby's scarf. Leave it like that over night. Next day morning observe reduced cold!!!

anita varun

Hi deepti do u use dis oil to massage on daily basis

Shrinivasa Murthy R

Thanks for the info

Deepti Tripathi

I have prepared a mustard oil mixed with hing, ajwain, and garlic. Burn all these in mustard oil. Let it cool down hen store it for use. Use this oil to massage the baby, especially on chest, back and feet. Cover the baby well and see the difference. You can also warm the oil before giving the massage

Kiran M

Yes, you can.

Tejal Singh

Hey thanks for this post. But pls let me know can I use this for my two months old baby.

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

baby neck

hi kithne mahineme bacchonka neck strong kadsakthi hi kithne mahineme paladkar s..

eye discharge

my child s 3 months now ... she has some yellow discharge from her left eyes ....

ABOUT SKIN CREAM

Is EUMODONE-M cream safety for 3months baby in daily use

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..