Running nose in day and block at night 9 mth old baby

Priya Shah

I want suggestions what to do for 9 mth old baby having running nose in day time and block at night. Given medicine and salon drops

Dhvani

Try to smell her anjvai nd garlic potli...

ankita gupta

Try nasoclear or nasomist drops and check wid the dr tht chest isclear.

radhika tuniki

For blocking issue u shud keep on giving steam to ur baby... this helps the baby to get rid of blocked nose.

Kavya Mocherla

Try Nasoclear nose drops. Also give warm water which will give a lot of relief to the baby. Do not forget to continue doctor prescribed medicine.

Byte in breastfeeding

My baby is 10 month old he bytes when he taking breastfeeding how to solve thi..

teeth

my baby is eight month old .and he has no tooth yet. is dis the problem??

Babies might starve with shields..

hi mommies, here is an advice, who ever using nipple shields in the early weeks..

About baby feed

Hi my baby is not taking anything except my feed. My feed is less now. Im trying..

getting fairer look of my baby girl

hi, my baby is 3 nd half year old. her color is very dark. plz suggest some ti..

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

weight

hello moms, my son birth birth weight is 3. 9. now he is 9 months old and his we..