Safety in Mumbai

Ayushi Narula

Hi Parents, I am a mother from Mumbai, read a news toady..... 9 year old child cooks up his own kidnap story ... This news made me realize how important it is to educate my child the importance of keeping parents informed and consequences of lying... suggest some of tips for the same.

Dear Ayushi, I too read about this on the news. The safety of our children are a primary concern now, isn't it!! You could take a look at the following link. It is a blog on safety tips for kids. You may find some suggestions there in to make your child understand the importance of his/her safety. Here it is:http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/make-your-child-safety-smart-tips-on-personal-safety/262

regarding her studies and extra activiti..

how would I improve her interest in studies , I have already set time of her stu..

behaviour

।�want to talk about teenage parenting

least interested in studies.. don't have..

she doesn't want to staudy.. she is moody when she want to do wil do it by 100%b..

donot study

regular study tricks

प ढा ई

मेरे बेटे का मन पढ़ ने मे बिलकुल नही लगता हे

education

donot study

communication problem

hi everybody, i am a working mother and have a 15 yr old boy. I always feel that..