Safety in Mumbai

Ayushi Narula

Hi Parents, I am a mother from Mumbai, read a news toady..... 9 year old child cooks up his own kidnap story ... This news made me realize how important it is to educate my child the importance of keeping parents informed and consequences of lying... suggest some of tips for the same.

Dear Ayushi, I too read about this on the news. The safety of our children are a primary concern now, isn't it!! You could take a look at the following link. It is a blog on safety tips for kids. You may find some suggestions there in to make your child understand the importance of his/her safety. Here it is:http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/make-your-child-safety-smart-tips-on-personal-safety/262

habit

gives back answering

least interested in studies.. don't have..

she doesn't want to staudy.. she is moody when she want to do wil do it by 100%b..

My 12 year old daughter is so rude and u..

My 12 year old daughter is so rude and disrespectful

behavior

how should i behavior with my son in this stage

About age and puberty.

My daughter is going to be 10/ yrs old. Her biological growth makes me little w..

homesickness for my elder daughters

I left my elder daughters in hostel for class 10 i want to convince her how to