Safety in Mumbai

Ayushi Narula

Hi Parents, I am a mother from Mumbai, read a news toady..... 9 year old child cooks up his own kidnap story ... This news made me realize how important it is to educate my child the importance of keeping parents informed and consequences of lying... suggest some of tips for the same.

Dear Ayushi, I too read about this on the news. The safety of our children are a primary concern now, isn't it!! You could take a look at the following link. It is a blog on safety tips for kids. You may find some suggestions there in to make your child understand the importance of his/her safety. Here it is:http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/make-your-child-safety-smart-tips-on-personal-safety/262

child parenting

Hello my child is very talented but he don't do his study regularly. So he gets..

not sincerely about studies.

not able to concuntrate on his studies.

habit

gives back answering

behaviour

i am not able to control my children even if they are wrong they just don't l..

प ढा ई

मेरे बेटे का मन पढ़ ने मे बिलकुल नही लगता हे

least interested in studies.. don't have..

she doesn't want to staudy.. she is moody when she want to do wil do it by 100%b..

sons distracted behaviour

hi.. my sons 12 years old... and he stays with my parents as I am a single mothe..