Parenting Education and Learning

satyamev Jayate... the talk show

Hey fellow parents , i need to have your views on the following - "Should i let my almost 6 yrs old daughter watch the amir khan show satyamev jayate ". On one hand the show is very informative and can help her understand the concept of right and wrong but i think my daughter is still a bit young to fully grasp the idea behind the show . She also cannot comprehend why everyone cries ( as she puts it ) all the time... so what should i do ?? 

• 3

thanks guys , i think praveen has come up with the solutions that makes sense....

i so much agree with Praveen. also, i guess looking at the adult, highly inflamable and emotional content, i would suggest not to have your child view it at such a young age

Praveen Premkumar

i think, maybe you should watch it the first time, and then if there are goodness to be taken out, sit with her and watch the repeat - and explain through the show...

save blog

hi moms, just a quick question how do we save a particular blog for future quick..

Hindi language improvement.

Pl. suggest methods to improve hindi la gauge for a malayali child.

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest