Parenting Education and Learning

satyamev Jayate... the talk show

Hey fellow parents , i need to have your views on the following - "Should i let my almost 6 yrs old daughter watch the amir khan show satyamev jayate ". On one hand the show is very informative and can help her understand the concept of right and wrong but i think my daughter is still a bit young to fully grasp the idea behind the show . She also cannot comprehend why everyone cries ( as she puts it ) all the time... so what should i do ?? 

• 3

thanks guys , i think praveen has come up with the solutions that makes sense....

i so much agree with Praveen. also, i guess looking at the adult, highly inflamable and emotional content, i would suggest not to have your child view it at such a young age

Praveen Premkumar

i think, maybe you should watch it the first time, and then if there are goodness to be taken out, sit with her and watch the repeat - and explain through the show...

constipation

hi I'm a mother of 10days old gal baby, I'm feeling uneasy to poop . feeling bi..

save blog

hi moms, just a quick question how do we save a particular blog for future quick..

dealing with grown up daughter

for the first time, I responded in the same manner as she does. Generally she te..

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah

rejecting to drink breast milk

hello buddies, my LO is 4. 5 months now he refuse breast milk need to take soo m..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..