Scalp

Bhuvana Karthik

Hi My Son is 5 months old and past 2 months his scalp skin is getting peeled off and hair loss is more. Checked with doctor and he said its normal and will get cured by itself. Please suggest some remedies. What shampoo could be used??

• 2

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi.. evn my dotr suffering the same. shez into 6th mnth now. Doctor suggested me to use Spoo shampoo.. and also asked to apply moisturizer to scalp ...its better now..

raksha iyer

Use himalaya baby shampoo its natural and safe

I need vaccinations chart... my child is..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is 4 months old

baby weight

plz tell me 6 months baby weight because my 6 months baby weight is 9. 5 kg .I a..

Sleepfeed position

Hi all, do you all make bub sleep on sides while in sleep feeding position or on..

head is hot but body is cold is it a sym..

hi, my baby is 4 month old. from last 10 days I notice that his head is hot but..

Loose motion

My baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from Loose motion (colour in green)...

my baby is 1 month old,My question is fr..

from which month gripe water should be given??

when babies will start respond to mom vm..

my 6 weeks little boy startles for loud noises like closing the door and other s..