Scalp

Bhuvana Karthik

Hi My Son is 5 months old and past 2 months his scalp skin is getting peeled off and hair loss is more. Checked with doctor and he said its normal and will get cured by itself. Please suggest some remedies. What shampoo could be used??

• 2

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi.. evn my dotr suffering the same. shez into 6th mnth now. Doctor suggested me to use Spoo shampoo.. and also asked to apply moisturizer to scalp ...its better now..

raksha iyer

Use himalaya baby shampoo its natural and safe

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

lips color

Hi friends my baby z 22 days old n her lips r brown in color ...... can anybody..

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

baby care

which baby oil I'll be use for my 2 moth baby?

Beast of a baby girl!

my 9 month old always head buts , slaps, claws, or hits anyone and then laughts..

teether..

hi, please suggest the best teether.