Scared about less weight gain

Bubin Gambhir

Hey all.. My little baby boy is of 5. 5 months now and he weighs just 6kgs... I am very much worried as he is nver interested in havin milk... I am currently giving him lactogen.. Pls help

• 2

Brindha Senthil

Hi, Don't worry about the baby weight . You just look at his activities. Watch on him is he brisk or dull. Even my baby weight is 7. 5 kg in 11th month .but she is very active . Generally avoid powder milk .give some fresh cow milk or packet milk like amul . Mother feeding is must for baby.

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Hi, well I must say we as mothers are always paranoid on weight gain. You are giving the baby Formula milk, and usually that helps in gaining weight, so stick on to it and once you start weaning/solids, it will add on. And also, do not worry about weight gain too much as every child has their own pace for this, look on to their activeness. Thats Important, :)

Six months old baby food

Can you suggest me, which food I will give to my baby boy.

my baby is 7 months she is doesn't like..

7 months old not eating pureed solids food

is it required to introduce food for 6th..

actually still I m on bf,And have sufficient milk production. two days I have gi..

my LO is 8mnth old. am having wedding next month plz suggest me food which i can..

baby food. m lnl. l

my baby is 6 months old. please help what foods snd fruits i can give him. thank..

nutrition

plzz suggest some healthy breakfast dishes for my 16 months baby

weight gain

My baby about 2 months weight gain is too low... his birth weight was 3 kg n now..

how to give Carrot to 4 months baby

Hi, How to include Carrot to my 4 months baby.. I decided to give in the form of..