Scared about less weight gain

Bubin Gambhir

Hey all.. My little baby boy is of 5. 5 months now and he weighs just 6kgs... I am very much worried as he is nver interested in havin milk... I am currently giving him lactogen.. Pls help

• 2

Brindha Senthil

Hi, Don't worry about the baby weight . You just look at his activities. Watch on him is he brisk or dull. Even my baby weight is 7. 5 kg in 11th month .but she is very active . Generally avoid powder milk .give some fresh cow milk or packet milk like amul . Mother feeding is must for baby.

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Hi, well I must say we as mothers are always paranoid on weight gain. You are giving the baby Formula milk, and usually that helps in gaining weight, so stick on to it and once you start weaning/solids, it will add on. And also, do not worry about weight gain too much as every child has their own pace for this, look on to their activeness. Thats Important, :)

my baby is 7 months she is doesn't like..

7 months old not eating pureed solids food

Baby food

Hi my baby 4 mnths old can i give any easy food bcoz my bf is not sufficient to..

does not want to eat solid foods or chew..

my baby is 1 year old and she refuse to chew foods . she only eats mashed foods..

food for 10 months old baby??

baby food

Frds my baby is 1yr now n I feed hi with homemade cerelac soup daliya only want..

fruit puree storage

hi during travel time cn we take fruit puree in storage form..

snacks

Is Gerber snacks good for 9months baby boy plz suggest